New Kid In School and A Class By Himself ( werent sure of that title )

hey , i've just started reading a class by himself and i love how you interweave the two stories together.

Do you think you will do this with other stories. Ha! Imagine a crossover piece! Now that would be entertaining!

Do you think you do any more chapters comsie of new kid in school or have you run dry on ideas for it

and i go back to reading a class by himself if i can! mothers snooping lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the post dude! I'm sorry it took me a while to answer! Hehehe, I have been a BEAST on this keyboard lately! :P

Anyway, it's awesome that you noticed the few subtle crossovers here and there! Will there be a major crossover in the future? Hmmm, I'm not sure about that one just yet. Even though "New Kid" has crossovers in "Kiss Of An Angel", "Arcade Junkie", and "Wil Power"...I don't know if there will be more in the future. But you never know? I might get a crazy idea or two someday. :)

And ME? Run out of ideas??? Hahahaha! You guys just keep hanging in there! Because I doubt that I'll be running out of juice in the old dream factory any time soon! I've got about three lifetimes worth of stories to tell! And THEN some! ::Nods::

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..