Harry Potter Sure Has Grown Up!

LittleBuddhaTW

As much as I like the Harry Potter movies, Daniel Radcliff is starting to get overrated. He's not all that cute, although I must agree with most of you that he does have very pretty blue eyes. Now, if anyone from the Harry Potter movies is cute, its def Rupert Grint (Ron).

As much as I like the Harry Potter movies, Daniel Radcliff is starting to get overrated. He's not all that cute, although I must agree with most of you that he does have very pretty blue eyes. Now, if anyone from the Harry Potter movies is cute, its def Rupert Grint (Ron).

I strongly second this motion. Radcliff isn't bad looking and he's a good actor, but he's not super-hot or anything. Ron is cuter IMO.

I strongly second this motion. Radcliff isn't bad looking and he's a good actor, but he's not super-hot or anything. Ron is cuter IMO.

I totally agree... Ron is cuter than Harry. And even cuter than Ron are his twin brothers (I have some hot fantasies invoving them!). But cutest of all is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team!

Droooool!

(now, where's my drool-bucket??)

:)

Kit

I totally agree... Ron is cuter than Harry. And even cuter than Ron are his twin brothers (I have some hot fantasies invoving them!). But cutest of all is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team!

Droooool!

Kit

I agree with you completely! Although I can't seem to remember the quidditch captain at this moment. But the Weasley twins are most def very hot!! My sister always runs around yelling, "They're gingers!" :lol:

I can't believe you all don't like facial hair. Goatees are super hot. That's what he needs. I might get something on his goatee if I have the opportunity. 0:)

Facial hair definitely changes the kissing experience. That's favorable for some, not for others. Then again, some guys never kiss.

Droooool!

Hmm, I'm not sure if I think they're hotter than Ron or not, but they're definitely hot!

Facial hair definitely changes the kissing experience. That's favorable for some, not for others. Then again, some guys never kiss.

I love to kiss but I don't like kissing guys with facial hair. I don't like the way it looks personally, but even on guys that can pull the look off (and as I said I usually think guys look better without it. Some guys just don't look bad with it either, but they'd like look better without), I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of kissing them with it.

I dont' have anything against facial hair.

I like to have a razor against it ;)

Droooool!

Kit

:wub: Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) is getting cuter by the year. If you've ever read my story Broken, Rupert looks a lot like the character Doug Edwards did. Brian Edwards, my dark side boyfriend, was his younger brother and looked like a younger, shorter version of Doug.

• 2 weeks later...

Equus, starring Daniel Radcliffe, opens this Thursday (9/25/08) on Broadway. See: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/theater/14lyal.html Performances are scheduled to continue through 2/8/09 at the Broadhurst Theater. Prices are $61.50 to $301.50. Maybe Daniel will star in a remake of the movie.

Here's an interview from NPR: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=94862555

Edited by MikeL

I do like this little comment of his from the article: I just like wrong-footing people.

Of course, that might be because we have that in common. *grins*

*cackles* That is just so true.

Anyways, he has grown up so much since the start of the movies. It's not that surprising that he's already started to branch out into other things and that he's already done other movies. I heard about a few of them, but have no real urge to hunt them down. I have a feeling he'll be one of the few newer stars that will continue to be around for a while, even if it's not here in the US.

• 1 month later...
He has great eyes though. A vibrant shade of blue. One of those pics kind of reminds me of Elijah Woods. Giant blue eyes. Beautiful.

forget the facial hair, besides--it doesn't look too bad--those are the kind of eyes you could just get lost in for hours...

My partner Doug and I both think Rupert Grint is very cute. Hot. Sexy. Woof!

RupertGrint.gif

Colin B)