Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Keith and Jansen

What do you think about Keith and Jansen?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How are Keith and Jansen connected?

• They are boyfriends
    • They are brothers
    • They are cousins
    • They are related somehow by blood
    • They are best childhood friends
    • They are in business together
  2. 2. Are Keith and Jansen up to something to hurt Eric or Instinct?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Who is gay?

• Keith
    • Jansen
    • Both of them
    • Neither of them
  4. 4. Will the mystery of Keith and Jansen be revealed

• Before the stag party
    • After the stag party but before the wedding
    • After the wedding
    • During the stag party
    • During the wedding?
  5. 5. Does Linda know something bad/negative about Keith and Jansen?

• Yes, but she can't recall right now
    • Yes
    • No

• Site Administrator

Hey all,

Jon had an idea about a poll and I thought it would be a great idea to get some of your thoughts

I know there is a lot of question in this poll, but there seems to be a lot of questions about Keith and Jansen. :P

Go ahead and post what you think about all of this. It should be interesting to see what what you all think.

If I missed a option for a question, let me know and I'll try to add it.

Steve B)

Edited by wildone

I got to thinking more and more about this, how similar they are in age, and growing up together, and they even look alike in alot of ways, so here's the way I have voted on choice number one

They're brothers (i'm thinking prolly half brothers)

No they ain't out to hurt instinct

Keith's the gay one

We'd better find o ut before the stag party (otherwise i'll find some trash to leave out for the goat to munch on..i'm thinking disgustingly full baby diapers)

I think Linda does know something about the boys, but i don't think it's bad, so I voted No.

I'm thinking we shoulda had a question about who we'd want to end up with Eric if Eric does turn out gay (Bi)....Keith, Jansen, CODY!!!, The Generals son, can't remember his name now..hrm..EDIT: --> Brian (I don't know what i was thinking, Brandon is one of the main char's, but most of this story seems to be revolving around Eric :wub: ) but I'm sure the rest of the boys will be getting more and more involved as Eric begins to try and figure out what the General is up too

Ah well, off to the chat, thanks for the poll Steve :hug:

Jon

Edited by Shadowm572

I think Gen. Bradson's son is named Brian.

If Eric is gay, I expect him to seek out Cody again, but it will be too late. Cody will have settled in with his roommate. The best Cody can do is introduce Eric to Zach. HOT! :lol:

I think Gen. Bradson's son is named Brian.

If Eric is gay, I expect him to seek out Cody again, but it will be too late. Cody will have settled in with his roommate. The best Cody can do is introduce Eric to Zach. HOT! :lol:

Yep, the General's son is named Brian. :) It was also mentioned in LTMP (and I think in Changing Lanes) that he's gay.

Sorry, but a re-convergance of this universe with Dreams and Cliffed Wings isn't possible. The sticking point is the timeline; in Changing Lanes, most of a year has passed since Cody met Eric. In Dreams and Cliffed Wings, only a week or so has passed.

However, Shadowgod could make this possible. All he has to do is give us about 50 more DnCW chapters before I finish Changing Lanes, and we're there. :)

Yep, the General's son is named Brian. :) It was also mentioned in LTMP (and I think in Changing Lanes) that he's gay.

Sorry, but a re-convergance of this universe with Dreams and Cliffed Wings isn't possible. The sticking point is the timeline; in Changing Lanes, most of a year has passed since Cody met Eric. In Dreams and Cliffed Wings, only a week or so has passed.

However, Shadowgod could make this possible. All he has to do is give us about 50 more DnCW chapters before I finish Changing Lanes, and we're there. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: .......In your universe maybe!!

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, I wonder if this is another example of Goat Misdirection :o .

It makes sense that CJ would post that it is impossible, and Steve has been silent, that they may be working together in having another chapter :2thumbs: with both stories involved.

I can hardly wait to :read::read::read:

Hmmm, I wonder if this is another example of Goat Misdirection :o .

It makes sense that CJ would post that it is impossible, and Steve has been silent, that they may be working together in having another chapter :2thumbs: with both stories involved.

I can hardly wait to :read::read::read:

What? Me, misdirect? 0:)

His Shadowyness could make it possible; all he needs to do is advance the Dreams and Cliffed Wings timeline by a bit. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..