This is one of the good ones of Nifty. Lem Taylor is a deep and real character that has his faults and makes mistake and is well written.

The story takes place in Montana and follows Lem as he grows up, figures out lust and love and while it deals with the usual gay love story, the secondary story of the rodeo is fabulous. I really like this story and its updated at a very good rate.

http://library.gaycafe.com/nifty/gay/young-friends/lem/

This is one of the good ones of Nifty. Lem Taylor is a deep and real character that has his faults and makes mistake and is well written.

The story takes place in Montana and follows Lem as he grows up, figures out lust and love and while it deals with the usual gay love story, the secondary story of the rodeo is fabulous. I really like this story and its updated at a very good rate.

Hi :)

I've finally dragged my ass over to GA after a many year absence. I figured this is as good as any place for me to throw in my two cents.

Lem is a great character, I will fully agree. Whilst it could use some editing for sure, the story's so good I'm happy to forgive the errors. It's hard to write believable characters -- many authors try and fail. This one you can believe Lem is real and that's a testament to fine writing.

Lem's done except for the promised epilogue, so if you're waiting for a complete story now's the time to have at it. It's time well spent.

• 1 year later...

Lem is about the best gay youth fiction story I've ever read. I think it has the perfect balance of real to life drama and situations I've ever seen. The characters were very three dimensional and well developed. I wish Milos would write more.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Lem is about the best gay youth fiction story I've ever read. I think it has the perfect balance of real to life drama and situations I've ever seen. The characters were very three dimensional and well developed. I wish Milos would write more.

Finished re-reading Lem since I am still waiting for updates to With Trust, Indiana Summer, Max & Josh, The Perks of Loving You, Are You Christian.....

I still think this is one of the finest pieces of fiction I've ever read, gay or straight.

• Like 1

Although I don't like Rodeo, the story was ok though I felt a little sad in the end. :(

Which was one reason I loved it. It felt real, not a schmaltzy ending. It was a happy ending, just not the typical Hollywood happy ending.

• Like 1