• 9 - 12 pairs
    • 13 - 18 pairs
    • 19 - 25 pairs
    • More than 25 pairs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have purses deb. But, ooh, everyone be amazed, I threw out some shoes this weekend I now only have 28 pairs of shoes including flip flops!! How great is that? I even shrunk my shoe rack!!

Seb must be proud :wub:

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

(Free the Tree)

Edited by Snow Dog
I don't have purses deb. But, ooh, everyone be amazed, I threw out some shoes this weekend I now only have 28 pairs of shoes including flip flops!! How great is that? I even shrunk my shoe rack!!

I did that once. I learned never to do that again. Within a few months I was looking for those shoes to wear. I will only throw out shoes that are in bad shape.

Mag

A couple of pairs were in poor shape, the other three or four I felt were wasted on me, they're nice shoes and should go to someone that'll wear them, so I'm taking them to a shoe charity thing.

And yup, seb was proud, he bought me some flowers to celebrate me working on my shoe habit, hehe :wub:

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy