• 9 - 12 pairs
    • 13 - 18 pairs
    • 19 - 25 pairs
    • More than 25 pairs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's my man. Notice our avitar's? 

*Waves hello to SweetMag (SugarMag) & her man Go Bears!* :2thumbs:

B) Kel

p.s. GoBears- You're wife's a true sweetie (which is why I had to change her name up a bit soon after I met up with her) :)

I bought some more shoes today. A pair that I've been lusting after since March finally went on sale, so of course I had to buy them :D

I bought new shoes today, too. If you can call them that. They're strappy little flats, sort of upgraded flip flops. And they're red.

Sharon

I made a bet that this thead would never make it to page 3. I lost. :(

As my consequence I have to answer this poll. I have (gulp) 18 pairs. :blink:

2 sandals

3 boots

3 runners

5 dress shoes

4 casual shoes (I call them brothel creepers)

1 'swimming' shoes - when the beach is rocky; it saves the tootsies; they're really gay. Go figure.

No more bets for me. :lmao:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

okay, here goes...

3 pairs of dress shoes (1 black, 1 brown, and one on sale at Barneys so don't judge me!)

4 pairs of sneakers (but only 1 pair of high tops! Impressive if you know my friends)

1 pair of shitty flip flops (I need new ones)

1 pair of hiking boots.

Thank god you didn't ask about belts.

• 2 weeks later...
Only if you got a 'man bag' to match. 0:)

Sharon

Umm, no. Besides, my fur pattern is pretty hard to match, and the fashion gene is missing from my DNA. I'm thinking of taking Einstein's route. A closet full of identical outfits including underwear, socks, and shoes. Why make choices when it doesn't matter?

:king: Snow Dog

There's no hope for you baby, you're a shoe addict, but at least you've admitted your problem in front of other people, which I believe is the first step on the road to recovery.

...actually, after considering the possible consequences of my comment above I've reconsidered my position on the shoe matter...

Of course 30+ pairs of shoes isn't excessive, it's perfectly reasonable to have more pairs of shoes than you could wear in a month, and to have more purses, er, man bags than are necessary is fine too, expected even :D

Will that save me from a night on the sofa?

Seb (Ben's other half) :wub:

There's no hope for you baby, you're a shoe addict, but at least you've admitted your problem in front of other people, which I believe is the first step on the road to recovery.

...actually, after considering the possible consequences of my comment above I've reconsidered my position on the shoe matter...

Of course 30+ pairs of shoes isn't excessive, it's perfectly reasonable to have more pairs of shoes than you could wear in a month, and to have more purses, er, man bags than are necessary is fine too, expected even :D

Will that save me from a night on the sofa?

Seb (Ben's other half) :wub:

If he makes you sleep on the sofa, I think we can find other places that might be more comfortable. It might require a passport and plane trip however.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm convinced by the change of opinion there...lol

And Snow Dog, leave my boy alone, k?

Alright, since you asked so nicely, unless he shows up on my doorstep, I'll leave him alone 0:) . Just don't make him sleep on the sofa, he needs you to help keep him warm.

<who are you, and what are you doing on Snow Dog's computer! ... quick, somebody call the FBI>

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I bought 5 pairs of flip flops today! :D But they wasnt all for me!! lol 1 for me, 1 for Tina, and 3 for the kids. And the best part of all was the was on clearance. $1.50/pair.