1. 1. How many shoes do you own?

• 1 pair
    • 2 - 4 pairs
    • 5 - 8 pairs
    • 9 - 12 pairs
    • 13 - 18 pairs
    • 19 - 25 pairs
    • More than 25 pairs

So, having discussed this several times recently, I was wonder about everyone's opinions on shoes. Now, I admit, I have quite a few pairs of shoes...34 to be exact. But, 10 of those are flip flops, so that's only 24, of which, 4 pairs are boots, and 8 pairs are dress shoes, then I have 4 pairs of nice sandal/flipflops leaving 8 pairs of tennis shoes/sneakers/trainers/whatever you call them. So really, I don't think that's obsessive or excessive. Anyhoo, I suggested that someone on GA must have more shoes than I do, so I was wondering if anyone does? I would make a poll but I'm not sure how...A ha, I made a poll, so yes, please vote, and if your vote is over 25 pairs then please post how many you have :D Thank you.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoes are cool. My problem is that I buy new ones and keep the old ones. Just bought a pair of those Nike Free (run barefoot) tennis shoes. Damn they're comfortable. They cost about $100 though, so that raises another question.

What's the most you ever paid for a pair of shoes?

As for me, it would be a $400 pair of black Allen Edmonds dress shoes.

The most I've paid...hmmm, well I've got quite a few that cost me between $100-140 but the ones that are worth the most are a pair of Ferragamo dress shoes that should have been about $500-600 I think, but I got them in an awesome sale so paid less than $100 for them :D

ooops i lied, clicked 5 to 8 i have 10 :(

1 flip flops

1 sandals

3 dress shoes

2 hiking boots

3 sneakers

and the most i paid for a pair of shoes...150 for the sandals, they SO comfortable, the bottoms are cork :2thumbs:

yes i know the word is soles but o well, im tired :P

Edited by Tim1001

Jeez - I'm still laughing over Ben and his 34 pairs!! I'm a girl and I only have 18. Who needs 10 pairs of flip flops?? Do any of them have that flower on the top?

I have 2 sandals, 2 tennis shoes, 2 boots, and the rest are dress shoes in 4 basic colors. Some are flats, some are pumps and some are high heels.

I have never spent more that $40 for a pair of shoes and its been a couple of years since I bought the last pair. Guess I'm not a shoeaholic. I actually don't like to wear shoes. I go bare foot as often as possible.

Sharon

I feel out of place here. I only have like 2 pair of tennis shoes, a pair of running shoes, a pair of dress shoes, a pair of sandals, and like 4 pairs of flip flops. I guess it's because I keep my shoes until I wear them out.

i have 9, which i think is all i would ever need, 3 sneakers/ casual, 2 dress shoes, 2 hikeing boots and 2 flip flops.... i never really understood the shoe fixation, my mother is completely excessive though, she has like 52 different pairs of shoes, i mean really why do need so many shoes, she never wears most of em, she recently had why parents wardorbe expanded cos shed run out of space to store all her shoes

No such thing as too many shoes.

3 pairs tennis shoes

3 pairs of boots

4 pairs of flip flops

2 pairs of work shoes

4 pairs of sandals

5 pairs of dress shoes.

I would own more shoes if my husband didn't give me such a hard time about them. I have been banned from going to a shoe store alone.

As for the most expensive shoes I have bought. $85 for a pair of Puma's. I always try to buy on sale.

Mag

3 pairs of sneakers (1 for work/school, 1 for going out, 1 for dunno)

1 pair of dress shoes

1 pair of "dress shoes" (I dunno how to call them, they are black, and water-resistant)

1 pair of working shoes (with steal caps *grin*)

1 pair of boots

but I already thing that way too much

Tob :ph34r:

Ok here goes....

Ive got

8 Pairs of sneakers

2 Pairs of Boots (Cat's)

3 Pairs of Dress Shoes &

2 Pairs of sandals

15's not too bad!

The most expensive were The Cat Boots at

Edited by DaveScott

2 pairs dress/work (1 black, 1 brown)

2 pairs of Vans slip-ons (I was born, raised, and live in So. Cal. :thumbup: )

Haven't got the need for anything else other than hiking boots which I havent relaced since a boulder destroyed my last pair.

:king: Snow Dog

Jeez - I'm still laughing over Ben and his 34 pairs!! I'm a girl and I only have 18. Who needs 10 pairs of flip flops?? Do any of them have that flower on the top?

Lol, no none of my flip flops have flowers on. I have so many because they're what I like to wear the most, and they're cheap and people have bought some of them for me. I'm now down to 31 pairs because during the process of moving I decided that there were 3 pairs that I don't wear much any more so they're gone.

I have seven pairs of shoes.

1 pair of sandals

2 pairs of tennis shoes

2 pairs of dress shoes

1 pair of casual shoes

1 pair of hiking boots.

I usually spend about $100 on a pair of shoes and I wear them until they fall apart.

The most expensive pair would be my hiking boots. You do not want cheap boots when hiking the Appalachian Mountains/Trail. They have to be well made, comfortable, waterproof, warm, and light. My pair cost me $500 and are still in excellent condition 6 years later. It was a good investment.

3 pairs tennis shoes

3 pairs of boots

4 pairs of flip flops

2 pairs of work shoes

4 pairs of sandals

5 pairs of dress shoes.

I would own more shoes if my husband didn't give me such a hard time about them. I have been banned from going to a shoe store alone.

As for the most expensive shoes I have bought. $85 for a pair of Puma's. I always try to buy on sale.

Mag

$85 dollars huh? that's 4 pairs of $20 shoes, lol

You better get insurance on those shoes, just kidding

Edited by gobears20022002

3 pairs tennis shoes

3 pairs of boots

4 pairs of flip flops

2 pairs of work shoes

4 pairs of sandals

5 pairs of dress shoes.

Mag

You know Baby I didn't think you would read this. :P

3 pairs tennis shoes

3 pairs of boots

4 pairs of flip flops

2 pairs of work shoes

4 pairs of sandals

5 pairs of dress shoes.

Mag

You know Baby I didn't think you would read this. :P

SugarMag.....is the Bear man your S/O? way cool....teddy bears are way cool to snuggle with.....

don't be too hard on our Super Sugar Mag....we love her so and she is Super Cool and well, a girl has to have comfy sneakers and shoes....although, how the heck you ladies survive in the shoes that are fashionable is beyond me....all I can say is ouch....give me a comfortable pair of sneakers and I love Skeechers....of course I have one pair and purchased at half price at $35.00 and the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned.

Well Super Sugar Mag and GoBears.....you are the coolest..I am still chuckling over the better get insurance for the Pumas.....but I bet your feet say "thank you" ever time you put them on and you look great in them!!!

Michael