I come before you all very humbly...my little blue hat in hand.

My first reaction to this thread was "Spare me!" This subject had to be beneath me....as it were. :blink:

But, alas, it is not. I definitely have an over the top ...uhh...orientation. I mean, all the finer hotels do it that way so they can make those silly little arrow shapes. Even here in Canada it's done that way...and I have been to some of the finer igloos in this country, eh. :P

Now, the real reason for me posting...I have another question that has an anal element... after a bowel movement, do look in the bowel before flushing? I always do. Must be a behaviour left over from potty training. :lmao:

I can't believe I'm posting this! :wacko:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I come before you all very humbly...my little blue hat in hand.

My first reaction to this thread was "Spare me!"  This subject had to be beneath me....as it were.  :blink:

But, alas, it is not.  I definitely have an over the top ...uhh...orientation.  I mean, all the finer hotels do it that way so they can make those silly little arrow shapes.  Even here in Canada it's done that way...and I have been to some of the finer igloos in this country, eh.  :P

Now, the real reason for me posting...I have another question that has an anal element... after a bowel movement, do look in the bowel before flushing?  I always do.  Must be a behaviour left over from potty training.  :lmao:

I can't believe I'm posting this!  :wacko:

Hugs,

TMI 4.gif

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

(Free the Tree)

When did Myr say the Soapbox was opening??? We really need a distraction. Our brains are going to atrophy if this keeps up. :wacko:

Sharon

Notice I did not answer the question.

TMI 4.gif

(Free the Tree)

Too much information? You've not been known to overload so quickly, Snow Dog, especially from anything emanating from the Rainbow side of the forum. Mark will be disappointed in both you and Sharon. :P

I can certainly understand someone saying, to quote Brad, "I just need a f**king minute here!" But avoiding the tissue altogether is quite unraveling, cat or no cat! :lol:

Hugs,

TMI 4.gif

(Free the Tree)

Too much information? You've not been known to overload so quickly, Snow Dog, especially from anything emanating from the Rainbow side of the forum.

Don't flatter yourself Conner, I just wanted to use the graphic.

Did anyone notice that in SnowDog's show and tell picture that he left out the one object under discussion? So what is missing from the picture? Hint hint.....its either goes overhand or underhand and usually attached to an object nailed to a wall or some other stationary object.

Michael

Nope

Um, Silly Snow Dog....I sure did..you silly dog you...LOL..your way of being ironic? besides which dogs only drink from the bowl and no need to unravel the overhand or underhand toilet paper...unless one is a cat.

Michael

I am about as OCD as Quinn, so it is amazing this is not something I have an opinion about.........I seriously dont care which way it goes.

But I hate!!!!!!!!!!! when someone leaves 3 or less squares and doesnt change it......that kills me!!

Lore

xxx