I am confused by the question, lol...can you explain it differently?

Remind me not to pick you as a Trivia partner. :lmao:

When you put a roll of toilet paper on the dispenser does the loose edge come over the top or under the bottom.

My vote is over.

Sharon

Edited by sat8997

This was a potential sticking point for DK and I - I am an over person, he's an under person...

We decided that whoever changed the roll, got to do it their way... (even though mine is of course, the correct way).

:D

I'm sorry, this thread is even more stupid than the character analysis of pets in Dom's stories. :blink:

I'm in the don't give a sh-one-t which way it goes camp, although I understand that for some of you it is quite a thing.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I'm sorry, this thread is even more stupid than the character analysis of pets in Dom's stories. :blink:

I'm in the don't give a sh-one-t which way it goes camp, although I understand that for some of you it is quite a thing.

Now that's a surprise!!

Hey, I'm just full of surprises :huh:

HEY! If it's in the wrong way I get trouble with my mum. So it IS quite a thing. :nuke:

Tob :ph34r:

Im am over the top person. Chris says he doesn't give a shit which way its put in.

Anyone ever seen word of the day toilet paper? We got some as a gift, its so much fun todays word is Telephone. ramdon I know but brings a little fun into having a crap ! :2thumbs:

Oooh, I have never heard it called over hand or underhand, did everyone else really know what it meant? And over of course, why would you have it under? Although at the moment we have a thing that that tp goes on sideways, so it's not an issue I have to contemplate.

Oooh, I have never heard it called over hand or underhand, did everyone else really know what it meant? And over of course, why would you have it under? Although at the moment we have a thing that that tp goes on sideways, so it's not an issue I have to contemplate.

That just relates to the whole 'left hand/right hand' thing :)

(suddenly finding himslef thinking about the rotational dynamics of toilet paper rolls :blink: )

I say toilet paper should be overhand. What does everyone else think? I did leave out not putting it on the dispenser roll at all, which is a third option.

Mag,

You should be very happy that he changed the roll of toilet paper on his own :music::2thumbs:

I was't going to comment on this thread because I am the one who tends not to put it on the dispenser. I guess I'm just lazy. He's better than me when it comes to that. He even puts the seat down.

:off:

My last comment made me remember a night when I was out with a friend of mine. We both had to go to the bathroom, but the one stall girls room was occupied so he took me into the mens room where there was a free stall. I felt really odd, but I couldn't help but ask if I was supposed to put the seat up. :lol:

Mag

This is the place for stupid threads. I would love to talk about more serious issues but we have to wait for the soapbox to reopen. I sense a bit of jealousy though as you didn't think of this topic first. :P Perhaps I could start a thread about how many times I have posted for the day. :worship:

This is the place for stupid threads. I would love to talk about more serious issues but we have to wait for the soapbox to reopen. I sense a bit of jealousy though as you didn't think of this topic first. :P Perhaps I could start a thread about how many times I have posted for the day. :worship:

I never said that stupid was a priori bad.

Why is it people always take observations as judgements?

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danterthal

(Free the Tree)

(Free the Tree)

When is "stupid" a good thing? "Stupid" is not an empirical observation in this sense, it is subjective. And as they say,"Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one and they all stink."

I am doubting that people "always" or "never" do anything. That is quite a generalization. Don't dish out what you can't handle in return. Good day, sir.

(Free the Tree)

When is "stupid" a good thing? "Stupid" is not an empirical observation in this sense, it is subjective. And as they say,"Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one and they all stink."

I am doubting that people "always" or "never" do anything. That is quite a generalization. Don't dish out what you can't handle in return. Good day, sir.

Kind Sir,

I am somewhat taken aback by you assertion than I am unable to accept the give-and-take of witty repartee, such behaviour would be downright scandalous; I am not a boor.

Stating that the subjective adjective "stupid" is not an a priori (<-- that's a hyperlink) bad thing does not mean the same thing as saying it is good. As to desire for an example, hmm, the 7/21 London bombers were adequately stupid so as to be unable to effectively construct exploseve devices with proper detonators.

As to your characterizations of the odiferant nature of the egress of the lower digestive track, I suspect that there may be several members of this forum with an opposite opinion.

Finally, in that same statement, you make a similar all-encompasing categorical absolute to which I am later derriden by you. Do not hold yourself so high as to think that you are anything but beneath Us.

HRH :king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danterthal

(Free the Tree)

All grammatical errors are the responsibility of the Imperial Editor (application always encouraged)

Edited by Snow Dog

OK... so my answer is over or from the top. I guess it really doesn't matter since it works the same no matter which side you pulled it from, but... and I HATE to admit this... but I have actually been unable to supress my control freak tendencies and have switched it in other people's bathrooms so it is the "right" way. I know, I know, I have some issues, but who doesn't? The "up" side to this "stupid" topic is that at least we all use TP...

Viv

OK... so my answer is over or from the top. I guess it really doesn't matter since it works the same no matter which side you pulled it from, but... and I HATE to admit this... but I have actually been unable to supress my control freak tendencies and have switched it in other people's bathrooms so it is the "right" way. I know, I know, I have some issues, but who doesn't? The "up" side to this "stupid" topic is that at least we all use TP...

Viv

Sorry to say that I have been know to switch the roll at people's houses if I know they are neurotic about it :lmao:0:)

Okay, maybe I'm not sorry

HRH :king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

(Free the Tree)

As to your characterizations of the odiferant nature of the egress of the lower digestive track, I suspect that there may be several members of this forum with an opposite opinion.

I never said that stink was a priori bad. :P

Thanks for the link, though I didn't need it. I was not familiar with the phrase but had already looked it up. I will give you credit on this point as I had not considered that. This also explains why people still eat chitlins. :/

OK... so my answer is over or from the top. I guess it really doesn't matter since it works the same no matter which side you pulled it from, but... and I HATE to admit this... but I have actually been unable to supress my control freak tendencies and have switched it in other people's bathrooms so it is the "right" way. I know, I know, I have some issues, but who doesn't?

Lol, I probably shouldn't admit to doing that either but I do! :D