Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

ch35: uh huh. A display of promiscuity.

I just think that in real life, things cannot be as easy...

Isn't fiction great? It's like a fantasy world coming to life. Of course things can be easier in stories, and there's almost always a happy ending. It's called escapism. Enjoy it. :)

Mark - you mean like how I do when I read your stories? Or how you do when you write them? LOL!!!laugh.gif

Yes.innocent.gif

Isn't fiction great? It's like a fantasy world coming to life. Of course things can be easier in stories, and there's almost always a happy ending. It's called escapism. Enjoy it. :)

Yes.tongue.gif

I love happy endings. Especially with massages.biggrin.gif

Sometimes Matt's mother reminds me of my grandmother.... :/ Like in this chapter - first thing to mention is "You poor, you have sick kidneys."

Ummm... now I can say it. I knew it! :2thumbs:I like Max. He's almost as adorable as Mark M. Less hyperactive though. ;):D

I hope they will be happy together in their ménage à 2.5 :)

And it's Tuesday already! So the next chapter, if it comes for Thanksgiving morning, may be up tomorrow night my time! :lmao:

Edited by paya

Matt's parents are spending Thanksgiving in "gay central". :o On the one hand, it's incredibly ironic; on the other it shows how much, in their own strange way, they love Matt. I mean they can't be as clueless about Matt's sexuality as they're letting on. If they were really hardliners, would they even be there?

The Matt and Lou scenes were...uhm....gulp....nice. B)

Matt is so not ready for anything even approaching a committed relationship. Which is fine. A lot of gays Matt's age have their "hand in the cookie jar". In Matt's case, he fell right into the cookie jar. :thumbup:

I like Max. He's almost as adorable as Mark M. Less hyperactive though. ;):D

And blonder.

Matt's parents are spending Thanksgiving in "gay central". :o On the one hand, it's incredibly ironic; on the other it shows how much, in their own strange way, they love Matt. I mean they can't be as clueless about Matt's sexuality as they're letting on. If they were really hardliners, would they even be there?

Matt is so not ready for anything even approaching a committed relationship. Which is fine. A lot of gays Matt's age have their "hand in the cookie jar". In Matt's case, he fell right into the cookie jar. :thumbup:

He'll even eat the stale ones.blink.gif

He's young and full of cum. What do you expect? :P

Ummm... now I can say it. I knew it! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifI like Max. He's almost as adorable as Mark M. Less hyperactive though. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif awe paya thank you!! Although i do admit....i am hyperactive.... :o When it comes to typing on the computer....but i like it and so far, alot of others like it too

And blonder.

blink.gif Blonder? Thanks Mark Thanks indeed. Good thing i'm a total Brunett :o

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif awe paya thank you!! Although i do admit....i am hyperactive.... :o When it comes to typing on the computer....but i like it and so far, alot of others like it too

blink.gif Blonder? Thanks Mark Thanks indeed. Good thing i'm a total Brunett :o

That's what I meant. Matt's a blond, you're a brunette. Even though you seem blond sometimes.tongue.gif

tutti -

I'm surprised at people pegging Matt as being really promiscuous. Remembering back to when me and my buds were his age I find that he's really quite tame for a 19 y.o. His bed partners are all within his network of friends and associates. He's not out hitting the Castro every chance he can get away. He does have an occasional slip in the safe sex arena, at which I cringe each time, but from what I learned about high school and college kids in the 90s he's doing all right at being safe. I think his level of promiscuity is quite healthy. Of course I still think he's easy!

Lou on the other hand was the poster boy for promiscuity! Nothing says total self destructive slut like drugs and parties that go on for weeks. Fortunately the clean cut experiences of our authors' younger years saves us from being bombarded by the gauche happenings of such a creature. ;) Hhhmmm, to save my rep in here I better add that I myself never did the circuit crap either. B)

So who else thinks that there might be an explosion on Thanksgiving Day at Escorial? I mean our beloved author does so love his drama at the dinner table!

Dave

• Like 1

Well that's a Sterotype! Not impressed!! Watch Glee, Burns all the Steriotypes :D

Anyway Today A Chapter or tomorrow?? :o

Tonight or tomorrow, not sure when. I'll post an announcement when it hitts.

tutti -

I'm surprised at people pegging Matt as being really promiscuous. Remembering back to when me and my buds were his age I find that he's really quite tame for a 19 y.o. His bed partners are all within his network of friends and associates. He's not out hitting the Castro every chance he can get away. He does have an occasional slip in the safe sex arena, at which I cringe each time, but from what I learned about high school and college kids in the 90s he's doing all right at being safe. I think his level of promiscuity is quite healthy. Of course I still think he's easy!

Lou on the other hand was the poster boy for promiscuity! Nothing says total self destructive slut like drugs and parties that go on for weeks. Fortunately the clean cut experiences of our authors' younger years saves us from being bombarded by the gauche happenings of such a creature. ;) Hhhmmm, to save my rep in here I better add that I myself never did the circuit crap either. B)

So who else thinks that there might be an explosion on Thanksgiving Day at Escorial? I mean our beloved author does so love his drama at the dinner table!

Dave

That's hilarious. Man, you have no idea. I did a lot of cruising when I was younger.

Sounds like Matt might accidentally outed to the 'rents. :o

Anything is possible.biggrin.gif

Well i'm naked and awaiting....soo...mark... :D :D This Persuade you? :o :o *Poses*

Anyway time to....i have no idea. oh yeah STAPES Mach's(for a slurpee) and then it's Back to the Business plan Drawing Bored, Yay for business plan....NOT

Well i'm naked and awaiting....soo...mark... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif This Persuade you? ohmy.gifohmy.gif *Poses*

Anyway time to....i have no idea. oh yeah STAPES Mach's(for a slurpee) and then it's Back to the Business plan Drawing Bored, Yay for business plan....NOT

OMG! tongue.gif ** thud - falls over in a dead faint! **

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..