The Versatile thread

Tiger

Versatile?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a versatile? If not, use one of the designated answers. If so, what extent? Two choices for women are also provided.

• Yes, I am a total versatile. I can readily top or bottom at any time and prefer to bottom and top equally.
    • Yes, I am a versatile, but I like to bottom more than top.
    • Yes, I am a versatile, but I like to top more than bottom.
    • I am a top. I may bottom for the right guy though.
    • I am a top, period. I'll never bottom, not for anyone.
    • I am a bottom. I may top for the right guy though.
    • I am a bottom. I'll never top, not for anyone.
    • I am a woman, and I have no desire to use a strap-on on someone else.
    • I am a woman and no stranger to using a strap-on on someone else.
    • Anal sex is gross. I'm a gay/bi guy who will only have oral sex with guys.
  2. 2. What is your basic opinion of versatiles?

• I am a proud versatile.
    • It's not for me, but to each their own.
    • Versatiles are only kidding themselves. They're bottoms who will top if they have no other choice.
  3. 3. What is your basic opinion of bottoms?

• There are too many bottoms and not enough tops.
    • They should be versatile like me.
    • I love being a bottom!
    • Meh, I could care less.
  4. 4. What is your basic opinion of tops?

• There are not enough of them.
    • They should be versatile like me.
    • I love being a top!
    • Meh, I could care less.

There's already a top or bottom thread. That's old news. I am a versatile. When it comes to a man, I require another versatile. I am more readily a bottom, but sometimes I require a man's ass, and I have no qualms about saying so. Should I end up with a guy who likes bottoming more (yes, he still must be a versatile), he better have a voracious sexual appetite in general, because I want both on a regular basis (perhaps even daily). I will not date total tops or total bottoms, because neither can give me what I want. To me, it's selfish to be completely one or the other. Some may not like my thinking on this, but it is how I feel. I am of the believe that men (particularly gay and bi men) are well-suited for both and should not deny themselves of either, nor should they deny partners of either. As for men who only do oral, frot, etc. they're missing out. As for the women, if their man wants the strap-on, they should be willing to give their men what they want. And straight men should try it at least once. :D

Okay.... as a woman who has never had the opportunity to use a strap on but would have no qualms whatever about doing so if the opportuity arose there is no particular category for me so I chose the first one.... variety is the spice of live to me... anything and everything goes.

However, I also respect those who are less... flexible. Whatever floats your boat

Can't really say which I am seeing as I've never done either with a guy(pathetic much?) but....I'm fairly sure I'd be ok with both, even if I didn't like being a bottom(I like to experience everything, lol)

I am fully versatile and I have no problem saying that whatsoever. I do believe there are too many bottoms out here and I cant do total bottoms or total tops. It just doesnt work for me I'll get bored very quickly. So, if we can switch it up then were good to go.

Hoorah for versitility...even in my wildest dreams I can't imagine being limited to one role. And, to quote Harrison Ford (SWIV), "...I can imagine a whole lot." (Or something like that...it's been a while.) Oh, yeah, I'd have gone for him or Luke.