Just posting a thread as an announcement for my first story in the eFiction section, Chocolate Sauce.

Well, its also a thread for any feedback and advice people have for me :)

(and yes, I know there is an announcement forum but it looks like you have to be labeled as "Author" in order to post there...I think.)

Martin 0:)

EDIT: Just found out about a new rule which means all stories of less than 1000 words need to be sort of clumped together into one story entry for all of that authors Flash Fiction...or something. Anyway, I think this story follows that rule now. I've changed the link to go directly to the story and have made it a chapter within my main "Flash Fiction" entry (as I have some other short stories which I will be uploading at some point).

EDIT EDIT: Not sure what it means for the reviews that were of that story and now appear for the full entry.... ah well, stuff happens.

ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES AN EDIT: Although I'm not sure what that means for the categories of the actual main story entry since it won't cover most of them. Oh, I'll probably get it sorted out later.

Edited by clumber

Just posting a thread as an announcement for my first story in the eFiction section, Chocolate Sauce.

Well, its also a thread for any feedback and advice people have for me smile.gif

(and yes, I know there is an announcement forum but it looks like you have to be labeled as "Author" in order to post there...I think.)

Martin innocent.gif

I loved the story. It was sweet and that wasn't just the chocolate sauce. I loved the tease at the end and I loved the way that the mother reacted. Sometimes we all have a tendency to build things up to being far more than they turn out to be... and to have skewed ideas about what other people think of us.

It was a very insightful story and well written.

Dont leave it to long before giving us more. :)