Does your love climb the highest mountain or swim the widest sea?

Toast

Yes. You wouldn't believe what I have done for love, what I have suffered, what I have given, what I have received, how high, how low.... and not regretted a single moment.

I am in a place in my life where I doubt I will have anyone else in my life, at least for a very very long time. Promising to wait sounds good and noble and fine but after a while it sucks :)

Anyway.... give everything for love, it's worth it.:)wub.gif

Love ya Sam wub.gif

I don't believe in love... Love is a One Way Street... It sucks!

Well that's what you get for getting into cars with strangers. Being a vampite I have a thing for love that sucks, even more if it bites. And I admit I am a sucker for love even when it hurts... a lot :)

Well that's what you get for getting into cars with strangers. Being a vampite I have a thing for love that sucks, even more if it bites. And I admit I am a sucker for love even when it hurts... a lot :)

Well, I guess if you're talking about the "other" kind of sucky sucky.... I'm game!! I too am a sucker :devil:0:)

• 4 weeks later...

While you were in love or is this upon reflection after love has departed.

Love gave me 15 years until his untimely death. After that, I had no complaint as I was older and supposed to die first. Now almost 8 years later, I am still here and still crying from time to time. Take care.

Louisiana Writer

Death is the great leveller... it has no prejudices at all... age, sex, colour, orientation, wealth. You are lucky to have found that kind of love even if it was brief... if 15 years can be described as brief.

• Site Administrator

I've had 12 good years already, been through thick and thin together. Lots of trials and I still say "I love you" every day. Even when I don't like my husband. ;) I appreciate it because I almost lost it right after we got married, it taught me to latch on to love as hard as I can for as long as I can.