Hello and goodbye

Guest Gratefullyyours

Guest Gratefullyyours

Hey Comicality,

Even though I just found your site for the first time this morning, I felt had to post here to express my admiration and appreciation for what you have done.

The touching honesty and thoughtful integrity expressed in your (particularly non-fictional) writing give hope and solace to all of us who have feelings simiar to your own.

I admire people like you for reminding people like me that we're not alone, and the burden we carry ain't that heavy. Or maybe there's no burden at all, and that's the point, but I'll stop rambling now.

Thanks, is what I'm trying to say. I wish you all the best in the future.

Go n-eirigh an bothar leat / May the road rise with you.

FB

((Tight Hugs))

Wow...I don't know what to say, other than thank you. I mean that. When I first started writing, I didn't really want to dig too deep into my personal life or my history too much, because it was just a scary place to revisit, you know? But getting emails and posts like this one, connecting with people who understood and really could relate, made it possible for me to dig deeper. And I take it as a huge compliment to reach folks who felt they needed reaching. So thank you. And I'll keep writing until everything is all said and done. I promise.

• 7 months later...

sorry to bring back an old old topic but im just going to agree with the author of the thread. just change the "this morning" to "last night" and the "we carry" to "you all carry" and you have what i probobly would have wanted to convey.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Xer!!! I hope you've enjoyed the stuff on the site so far! Hopefully it'll prepare you for what's coming next!!!

Hehehe...

Hahahaha......

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..