Funny Link

Myr..that is one crazy video and all through I kept thinking...someone put clothes on that Crazy Frog....he is naked and naked doesn't become him..but it was crazy..where the heck did you find that? and what is it about? just being crazy I guess.....animated graphic artists gone wild..lol

not to mention that crazy frog is on a Rocket...now I should compliment him...but he blows up the Rocket and him on it.......and we won't go there as to whether that Crazy Frog is also a Crazy Rocket Frog and if so, is he is Top Rocket, riding a Top Rocket (ala a Bottom Rocket..oy..this is post gone bad and crazy) or just one crazy versatile Rocket riding Crazy Frog in need in pants, shorts, clothes, anything to cover him up...

I also kept thinking is he the younger or older brother of Kermit the Frog gone crazy and wild? (the bad seed Frog) I know...very bad puns....sorry

anyhow, Myr, thanks for sharing that crazy Frog with us:)

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj
  • Site Administrator

My mother sent it to me. And she pointed out that he wasn't dressed...

My mother sent it to me.  And she pointed out that he wasn't dressed...

Myr...

ROFL...so where did your Mom find this video? It looks like its a mini movie or part of a series or is the Crazy Frog a cartoon character?

oh well, you made me chuckle a lot..thanks to you and your Mom for sharing it with us:)

Michael

OMG!

trust me if you had to listen to that *insert explicit word* crazy frog song every time you switched a radio on, you wouldnt find it so funny!

For some unknown reason thousands of young children in the UK have bought the Crazy frog single and its been at the top of the charts. i seriously want to pull that frogs legs and rip it apart!

:)

Dave

OMG!

trust me if you had to listen to that *insert explicit word* crazy frog song every time you switched a radio on, you wouldnt find it so funny!

For some unknown reason thousands of young children in the UK have bought the Crazy frog single and its been at the top of the charts. i seriously want to pull that frogs legs and rip it apart!

:)

Dave

Tell us what you really feel Dave. :D

P.S. I'm glad you didn't die :P , I would have felt real bad (well worse than I do already) if you did

Dave, I just a commercial for the frog creature on MTV.....fortunately, I would turn it off if there were songs from the frog......now kids like it....once is funny...past that..ok, swat the thing off to another galaxy...

Michael