Lost In Question By Comicality

wildone

• Site Administrator

Thought I'd start a thread to discuss Lost in Question.

Wondering if anyone else has read Chapter one of the story, and what they think of it so far?

It personally got my interest right away. Unfortunately as a reader, but not for the author, we were left without too much information about the Dillon and Conner. It would be fair to guess that even though Dillion is a jock and maybe confused about these new feelings that have come over him that he is realizing that it is that he is gay. But what about Conner? He may have the traits of being gay if you believe in sterotypes. But has he really done anything 'gay' ? Also, we are getting Conner's description through Dillon's eyes, which maybe blurred at the moment.

I definitely am looking forward to seeing where this stroy is going.

Thanks for sharing :worship:

Steve

I stumbled across this forum before I had read the chapter and after reading your comment I went looking for the story and I'm glad I did. Thanks by the way for the heads up on what looks to be a really interesting story. :2thumbs:

I didn't think that Dillion had realised he is gay, I was left with the inpression he was starting to think that it is possible to have feelings for Conner despite the fact that they are both boys. I agree Conner is a bit of a dark horse at the moment. Some of his comments and reactions to Dillion are ambiguous. Hopefully we don't have to wait to long before some of the questions get some answers:D