Banner help?

zland666

I'm probably going to get yelled at for opening my mouth but... You were given my name by Cia. I was waiting for you to approach me first. There are also several other talented members (who have far more talent then myself) who can make a banner for you, such as Tarin and perhaps Lacey. (I'm not entirely sure about that one. I know he likes to mess with photoshop.) Drown is fairly talented as well. He made a Spider Webs banner for me that is far better then the one I have up right now. Off the top of my head those are the only names I can think of.

You're best bet would be to put up a post in the lounge, perhaps, and get another member who isn't part of staff to help you out. (Not meaning to sound rude here.) I just say that because they (the staff here) are extraordinarily busy with the other tasks that must be done when taking care of a sight as vast as this.

Hope this helps,

Linxe Termoil

I'm probably going to get yelled at for opening my mouth but... You were given my name by Cia. I was waiting for you to approach me first. There are also several other talented members (who have far more talent then myself) who can make a banner for you, such as Tarin and perhaps Lacey. (I'm not entirely sure about that one. I know he likes to mess with photoshop.) Drown is fairly talented as well. He made a Spider Webs banner for me that is far better then the one I have up right now. Off the top of my head those are the only names I can think of.

You're best bet would be to put up a post in the lounge, perhaps, and get another member who isn't part of staff to help you out. (Not meaning to sound rude here.) I just say that because they (the staff here) are extraordinarily busy with the other tasks that must be done when taking care of a sight as vast as this.

Hope this helps,

Linxe Termoil

Mr. Termoil, I believe I was promised a banner..... I'm still waiting for one.....and waiting.....

- Camilo

• 3 weeks later...

I can see something like this. I tried getting pink in there but nothing I did worked. Sorry.

gallery_8153_263_25741.jpg

Das is manly!

I's like! Where can i get the pic file, and i owe you waffles.

*gives Linxe imaginary waffles*