Completed Work?

Guest summoner wall

Guest summoner wall

I am a fan of most of the hosted authors. I would like to address the

matter that concerns me greatly. In dkstories stories, one of his works

Phone Call he claimed it is compelted but not all there if it is completed

why does he not post it any comments guys?

I be checking your comments for ideas so feel free to reply if you are

free to do so.

Yours sincerly,

Summoner Wall.

Hello, and Welcome to Gay Authors Summoner Wall!

If you take a moment to look around you'll see that most of the hosted authors here have forums of their own to discuss their stories. I think you might be able to find your answer about Dan

The story is done and on nifty as DaveScott's link shows. Dan had mentioned moving the whole story here but wanted it to go through an edit process first. But with everything :P else going on, this is a project that is on hold. I highly recommend the full story - I personally think it's great (though - I'm biased).

:D

The story is done and on nifty as DaveScott's link shows.  Dan had mentioned moving the whole story here but wanted it to go through an edit process first.  But with everything  :P   else going on, this is a project that is on hold.  I highly recommend the full story - I personally think it's great (though - I'm biased).

:D

Trebs,

You may be biased but your right!

Super story that played with my emotions whilst reading it, made me laugh and cry :D

I'd recommend it to everyone, even if you don't usually read fan fic stuff

Dave

• 3 weeks later...