Joke I recieved in a text ^-^

I got this in a text but it's also on the internet, i thought it was funny, Maybe it will brighten your day :P

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

The Mom and here little son were in the Bathtub the little boy looks down there and asks mom what is that?

Mom sez it's nothing

Boy asks pleas tell me!

Mom sez it's a garage

Oh ok sez the boy

Next night the boy and his dad are in the tub boy looks down and asks dad what is that?

Dad sez it's nothing

Boy pleas tell me!

Dad sez its a Ferrari

Oh ok sez the boy

Next night boy and his Grand ma are in the tub he looks up and sez them hanging and asks Grad ma What are those?

Grand ma sez it's nothing

Boy pleas tell me!

Grand ma they are spotlights

Oh ok sez the boy

Next night boy and his Grand pa are in the tub he looks down and asks Grand pa what is that?

Grand pa sez it's nothing

Boy pleas tell me!

Grand pa its a car jack

Oh ok sez the boy

One night the boy barges into his Grand parents room and sez Grand ma bring the Spotlight Grand pa bring the Car jack

Dad just crashed his Firari into Moms garage!

LOL I got thins one the other day from one of my friends tongue.gif

Hope it's not to bad...

• 1 month later...

I got this in a text but it's also on the internet, i thought it was funny, Maybe it will brighten your day :P

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

Good one :great: