Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

PDF Files

PDF Files  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would having stories in PDF file format be of any benefit to you?

• Yes
    • No

I bought one of those E-book readers (A Nook) and I really like it. I wanted to take some of my old stories with me when I traveled because it never hurts to re-edit things once in a while, and because I sometimes forget what's happened in the past. I discovered that the only way to do that is to convert them to PDF files. At least I think that's the only way. I could be wrong. Feel free to help me out if I am. Anyway, I was thinking of doing that, of putting the stories in PDF format. If I do, would any of you find that useful?

If you're editing two problems in Land Whore Brad's eyes are blue. And I think in MIM during the wedding of Clare and Jack you have a reference to Clare and Brad as if they are getting married.

They would a benefit if I had an E-reader and wanted some of your stories. That would be really cool, plus there are quite a few of them that will take PDFs that don't come straight from their bookstores.

You should consider doing Audio-books as well. biggrin.gif

They would a benefit if I had an E-reader and wanted some of your stories. That would be really cool, plus there are quite a few of them that will take PDFs that don't come straight from their bookstores.

You should consider doing Audio-books as well. biggrin.gif

Yeah right. cap.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..