It was/is my understanding that there is to be a Series 3 of this show on BBC.

I was wondering if any of our brethren from across that huge pond called Atlantic had any information as to when the series might air.

It is too bad, international agreements not with standing, that it isn't broadcast simultaneously on the BBC America cable channel.

Take Care

Tomas

There is so much slashability between Merlin and Arthur... yum. And in the second season Arthur takes his shirt off a lot - woo! You can tell I love the show for it's plot and writing, lol. Anthony Stewart Head is great in his role though, as are most of the cast.

There is so much slashability between Merlin and Arthur... yum. And in the second season Arthur takes his shirt off a lot - woo! You can tell I love the show for it's plot and writing, lol. Anthony Stewart Head is great in his role though, as are most of the cast.

I'm sorry they are not that hot! Haha.

I'm sorry they are not that hot! Haha.

:o:thumbdown: That's just cruel! Why would you hurt me so? :P Kay, Merlin is a bit dweeby but he's just so cute and honest and innocent.... And Arthur is frickin' hot no matter what anyone says, blond and cocky and oh so lickable....

I followed the first season on NBC and the Second through SyFy, i still have the last three episodes of season two on DVR. I don't get BBC with my box *I don't think at least* So I hope that SyFy picks it up again next summer, I've always been a fan of the Merlin stories/mythology so I really like this show lol.

BTW Forty-Two fanfiction.net has a good bit of slash work on the two of them, a lot of it is like Modern AU but there are some very good stories there lol.

Best,

NightOwl88