Joined today and (in)visible first I read. After the first chapter, I turned off my tunes endlessly playing into my head apart from when i'm sleeping everything else was turned off too. I had to concentrate and focus on this amazing story. I felt for both of the main characters, I laughed, felt sad when they did felt deep when they did. Hours after reading it they are still in my head. Reading it again will be even deeper as i have the backround in my head now. This story made me FEEL, something else new to me. Thanks for filling my head with this awesome story.:2thumbs:

I agree with you, this is probably one of my favorite stories on here. There was something about the two of them, especially Rune, that just grabs on and never lets go. You chose a great first story to read, only problem now is where do you go from here??? blink.gif

Andy

• Like 1