Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 46 : Forces in Motion

yea Trevor running around with a loin cloth ... wating cheata to give him a wank!!! or a poke in the rear

No sanchez snipping yeah ... but no gay natives for him to have fun

That Ghassan thing ... u going to get flak for that from someone - morons

Sounds like police romancing of the stone ... but trevor is not going like it

I hope he ignores and heads for austraila or finds a better course to get there quicker and avoid logs?

Too bad his yacht friends could not mind his boat

Its always that dam boat ... drives him crazy :D

B)...........Well now, seems I had it wrong, it was George that slipped up and not Bridget. Mentioning that Bridget told Gonzales personally about the departments leak was something Gonzales never revealed, yet George just came out with it. I see Gonzales continuing his surveillance of Bridget's home, and not be surprised when he spot's George walking up to her place with champagne.

Trevor is wrestling with his emotions over the implication that his father could have murdered him, but he is rightfully taking the Egypt angle as a danger zone for him. Nah, he is not going to hang around, and will set sail after one more call to Joel & Lisa then he will be noncommunicable until he hit's Australia. That may shut down the governments case for awhile against Dirk and Jim until they can get a hold of Trevor.

Great chapter CJ! :2thumbs:

But their going camping ... nowhere to be found ... and Trevor sailing ... running from the bad guys ... trevor screaming on the sat phone - then gonzales is going to know their after the wrong guy

B)...........Well now, seems I had it wrong, it was George that slipped up and not Bridget. Mentioning that Bridget told Gonzales personally about the departments leak was something Gonzales never revealed, yet George just came out with it. I see Gonzales continuing his surveillance of Bridget's home, and not be surprised when he spot's George walking up to her place with champagne.

Trevor is wrestling with his emotions over the implication that his father could have murdered him, but he is rightfully taking the Egypt angle as a danger zone for him. Nah, he is not going to hang around, and will set sail after one more call to Joel & Lisa then he will be noncommunicable until he hit's Australia. That may shut down the governments case for awhile against Dirk and Jim until they can get a hold of Trevor.

But their going camping ... nowhere to be found ... and Trevor sailing ... running from the bad guys ... trevor screaming on the sat phone - then gonzales is going to know their after the wrong guy

B)........... I think Gonzales will initiate an interview first with Dirk and Jim, and will gain some insight that they are not guilty. maybe Jim will say that they can offer proof that Dirk did not murder his wife, but not until after December? (November?) Claiming the 5th on that, Gonzales may be persuaded by that enough, to push his investigation on Bridget and realize George is mixed up in it. There I think he will ask the FBI's assistance after knowing George is the leak, and not trusting the department anymore. It would indeed be funny, but I cannot see Jim acquiring an RV for a camping trip and escaping the watchful eye at this time. :lol: But then again when you start to involve multiple agencies, screw-ups happen! Sanchez or his people will be to late to finish the job on Trevor, since he will have left, but they could follow him and maybe catch up. Next couple of chapters are going to be great!!

As you say many things are happening

but Gonzales could start the wrong things and nothing comes together:

* telling Trevor to drop Atlantis in Egypt and he'll respond "go to hell" or when I get to Australia.

* If Gonzo sends a man to Seychelles to watch the boat then Trevor can fly from there back to the states. There is an airport there.

* unless Trevor can gets independence - he's not coming back ( his father suppose to have completed this - next chapter right?)

* the other issue if Trevor does not trust Gonzo ... like he'll impound his boat no matter what - he sails

So far Trevor has not show he so gullible - protecting that boat is top priority.

If Gonzo messes this up Trevor will sail off while George gets canned by Gonzo. We will see about camping ... I doubt CJ would mention it and CJ needs for once a gay couple to make love while all hell breaks lose.

If Trevor comes back ... Bridget could use the drugs to get the Joel, Lisa, Trev to jail - that will solve the Ares leak

B)........... I think Gonzales will initiate an interview first with Dirk and Jim, and will gain some insight that they are not guilty. maybe Jim will say that they can offer proof that Dirk did not murder his wife, but not until after December? (November?) Claiming the 5th on that, Gonzales may be persuaded by that enough, to push his investigation on Bridget and realize George is mixed up in it. There I think he will ask the FBI's assistance after knowing George is the leak, and not trusting the department anymore. It would indeed be funny, but I cannot see Jim acquiring an RV for a camping trip and escaping the watchful eye at this time. :lol: But then again when you start to involve multiple agencies, screw-ups happen! Sanchez or his people will be to late to finish the job on Trevor, since he will have left, but they could follow him and maybe catch up. Next couple of chapters are going to be great!!

• Site Administrator

Great chapter my dear goat :P Thanks for posting it :)

So three times Officer Gonzales felt that going after Dirk for Arnold's death is a wrong move. Furthermore he wants to find more evidence against Dirk before he recommends going for that charge as well. I think he will soon discover that the dispatch Sergeant is innocent when he see Bridget and George together. Hopefully that night as George is planning a celebratory dinner.

It seems the State's DA is really anxious to wrap all 3 cases into one. I wonder if it is an election year in Florida? One other thing with the prosecutors and something the FBI guy said. Florida may have the first right to prosecute due to locations. Is there a statute of limitations on how long Florida retains that right before they lose it? Maybe 7 years :unsure: Could Dirk be willing to take prosecution from the Bahama's over Florida?

I got a chuckle out of the State's DA telling them to order Trevor to take Atlantis back to Egypt. He must be nuts if he has the slightest hope that Trevor would do that and turn over his boat. As far as getting the Seychelles government to seize the boat and arrest Trevor and send him back, wouldn't they need some kind of extradition hearing before doing that? I don't think any of this will fall in with their plans. I think Trevor will be negotiating his boat through the Indian Ocean fairly soon. I just hope he isn't forced to turn off his GPS tracking device as then he will truly be alone out there :(

Things are starting to come together, but I still haven't had an 'Eureka' moment as of yet :)

I hope he ignores and heads for austraila or finds a better course to get there quicker and avoid logs?

Trevor can't make a direct run to Australia... Well, he could, but it would actually be a lot longer than his planned route. The problem is the wind direction. A direct route from the Seychelles to Austrlia would mean heading directly into the northeast trade winds for most of the way, which would mean he'd have to tack back and forth, effectively about tripling his real distance to travel. He could use his engines, but Atlantis has a max range of around 1500 miles on engines (she does not have big fuel tanks) which wouldn't get him there, and there isn't anywhere for him to stop on a direct run. So, as odd as it sounds, his shortest route is the detour south, then cut east from Rodriguez Island. A direct line from the Seychelles to Perth is about 4,300 miles, and his planned course is around 5000, but the longer course is actually far easier.

He's limited to four knots or so due to the danger of big floating logs (Tsunami debris) ,especially in the central Indian ocean. So, as a rough rule of thumb, that's an average of around 100 miles a day. For part of it he'll pick up a knot or a bit more from the eastbound current, giving him an effective speed of five knots, but he's looking at a voyage of at least 45 days, non-stop, and that's without any delays due to weather. His voayage across the Atlantic was faster, because he wasn't limited to slow speeds by the debris issue.:)

You're right, Gonzalez did notice something. :)

And Yep, the idea of taking Atlantis back to Egypt (past pirates!) and then leaving her there, after his experiances in the canal, would not be particularly appealing to Trevor. :)

Ummm, who needs an RV for a camping trip? :blink::P All he needs is a tent and some gear. :ph34r:

Thanks!! :)

As you say many things are happening

but Gonzales could start the wrong things and nothing comes together:

* the other issue if Trevor does not trust Gonzo ... like he'll impound his boat no matter what - he sails

So far Trevor has not show he so gullible - protecting that boat is top priority.

If Gonzo messes this up Trevor will sail off while George gets canned by Gonzo. We will see about camping ... I doubt CJ would mention it and CJ needs for once a gay couple to make love while all hell breaks lose.

Good point; Trevor might fly back if Atlantis was guarded...

Could Atlantis be impounded? Yes. The State Department would likely have to request it from the Seychelles government, and they might do so, for a while anyway... It wouldn't be a sure thing though, and would depend on a high degree of cooperation. :)

Dirk did promise Trevor emancipation... but only after Trevor passed the halfway point on his voyage, which he hasn't done yet. (it's in the central Indian Ocean).

Great chapter my dear goat :P Thanks for posting it :)

So three times Officer Gonzales felt that going after Dirk for Arnold's death is a wrong move. Furthermore he wants to find more evidence against Dirk before he recommends going for that charge as well. I think he will soon discover that the dispatch Sergeant is innocent when he see Bridget and George together. Hopefully that night as George is planning a celebratory dinner.

It seems the State's DA is really anxious to wrap all 3 cases into one. I wonder if it is an election year in Florida? One other thing with the prosecutors and something the FBI guy said. Florida may have the first right to prosecute due to locations. Is there a statute of limitations on how long Florida retains that right before they lose it? Maybe 7 years :unsure: Could Dirk be willing to take prosecution from the Bahama's over Florida?

I got a chuckle out of the State's DA telling them to order Trevor to take Atlantis back to Egypt. He must be nuts if he has the slightest hope that Trevor would do that and turn over his boat. As far as getting the Seychelles government to seize the boat and arrest Trevor and send him back, wouldn't they need some kind of extradition hearing before doing that? I don't think any of this will fall in with their plans. I think Trevor will be negotiating his boat through the Indian Ocean fairly soon. I just hope he isn't forced to turn off his GPS tracking device as then he will truly be alone out there :(

Things are starting to come together, but I still haven't had an 'Eureka' moment as of yet :)

I had to do a ton of research on the procedural stuff. Florida's system is a bit different procedurally (for example, they don't have District Attorneys, and the Assistant State Attorney role is similar to a Da, but also different).

You raise some great points, but the most I can say at this point is we'll find out soon what's up, and in detail, including exactly what the statutes of limitations mentioned are about, and even specific crimes, right down to the statute number. That bomb changed everything, and things will be happening. :)

They can't extradite Trevor, he's not accused of a crime. However, as a US Citizen, they can order him home to testify, but to make that a binding order they'd have to serve him with a written subpoena. But would Trevor know that???

The next chapter, 47, is called: "No good Deed goes Unpunished" :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..