How I sleep

Okay, so recently at a friends i fell asleep on there sofa. When i woke they told me that from the way I position myself when i'm sleepin, kinda curled in a ball with my arms tucked tight to my chest, that i'm an extremely selfish person.... I don't know which was creepier the fact he was watching me while i sleep or that he know's this stuff ha... Anyway just wonderin is this kinda thing anyway true or is it just another myth:)

Okay, so recently at a friends i fell asleep on there sofa. When i woke they told me that from the way I position myself when i'm sleepin, kinda curled in a ball with my arms tucked tight to my chest, that i'm an extremely selfish person.... I don't know which was creepier the fact he was watching me while i sleep or that he know's this stuff ha... Anyway just wonderin is this kinda thing anyway true or is it just another myth:)

It sounds like one of those old myths that have been told for years. I don't know though, maybe you should google it?

There are a lot of thing said about the way you sleep and I am sure that the foetus position as it's calls means sensitivity and protection

Okay so I googled it

<LI>The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

My link

LI>The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

My link

Actually kinda sums me up Nephylim I can be really shy around new people but once you get to know me I'm the complete opposite.. My shyness is kind of adfefence mechanism i've built up.. If you can understand that?

Of course I can. I had it myself for a while. Now... well I can hardly be described as shy any more but I didn't go to university straight after school because I was scared of meeting new people, and until I was in my mid twenties I couldn't look anyone in the eye and lurked in the corner at parties. I don't really know what happened but I think that I gradually built up self confidence and an attitude of f**k the world. If they don't like me tough :)

Maybe you will get to that position maybe you won't, maybe you will always be shy but whatever you are you :)

There are a lot of thing said about the way you sleep and I am sure that the foetus position as it's calls means sensitivity and protection

Okay so I googled it

<LI>The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

My link

Interesting article ... it sounds like those positions may influence ones dreams or describe the personality

I tend to sleep in all kinds of positions ... it depends on my cancer, back, sinus, or maybe my thoughts ...

But does it mean one has a little of each trait? Maybe or maybe not ... it forgets that we sleep according to what we find comfortable due to an ailment that we have.

Its interesting that 41% is the Foetus ... perhaps it also describes how stressful the environment is ... failing to see an indication of environment we all live in

Maybe it also describes that many have to be tough on the outside to get through the day in the world or wind up being attack

ie: High School or riding the subway or working in a Blue Collar like Construction

have they studied the sleeping positions of the fetus ?

And try to figure out what kind of personality the baby?

And how that matches up when they get older?

That certainly be an interesting article .... it may describe how much our environment shapes our mental and physical self.

Another interesting topic would be the various sleeping positions on the sitting position with or without a table,

So in response to the opening message ... perhaps the environment is a bit touchy or competitive ... not very relaxing ... then again you might be sleeping on a soft sofa that would hurt your back if you lay on your back ,,,, perhaps someone was sitting on the sofa with you so u had to sleep and make room for them or plainly you needed some ZZZ