Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers!

This year, in the GA awards voting, we have a historic opportunity.

There has, astonishingly, never been a female recipient of the cliffhanger award. :blink:

It's time to put this right, to shatter that glass ceiling, and together, we can make history!

It's time... Time to have a female Sovereign of the Malevolent Precipices, a tue Queen of Evil Cliffhangers.

It's time, time to vote for our very own Cia, who hase proven, again and again and again and again, that she is a master of the precipice, leaving readers dangling by their fingernails, time and time again, over the bottomless abyss.

It's time.. :king: Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers!!! :king:

It's just the right thing to do.

I think a certain somebody who never admits to use cliffhangers tries to move the attention to somebody else :P

I do like Cias stories.. she is a great writer.. but in my humble opinion there clearly is a king of evil cliffhangers on GA.. and we all know him well :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..