Do you have a favourite Eurovision song?

So I'm not sure how many people even follow Eurovision... but i was inspired but the Classical music thread and thought i'd ask and see what people thought!

These are my favourites :D

This one from Ukraine 2007. I think it sums up everything glittery cheesy and hilariously awesome about Eurovision. (However, despite the crazyness, it actually stirred up some post USSR tensions apparently... (sounds like they're singing "Russia goodbye" )) :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T9rJLtz64Hg

And this one *sigh* from Norway 2009 which won. And deservedly. :wub:

And this one from Lithuania. Which SHOULD have won!!! Grrr. Checked pants? Sparkly short shorts? Fake instruments? Quite simply - YES!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDBiqRbVa0

So have any favourites? Care to share?

Hard Rock Hallelujah Eurovision winner year 2006.

Lily! I think we have found one thing tho seperate us! I really don't like Eurovision songs!

Only decent was the only Finnish winner Lordi with that anarchist song. When Lordi won I was partying at my friends marriage and we went to skinny dipping into ice cold river after group sauna. It was fun!

LOL Maria, i wouldn't say i like them... I mean, there are very few i would actually put on my iPod or whatever... they're just fun!!! he he he :D

Except for the glorious Mr. Alexander Rybak :wub: .

and John- i've never ever heard of Bucks Fizz before... but i had to laugh! They remind me of the Wiggles!!! ha ha ha!!:lol:

and one i forgot about. I didn't even KNOW this was from Eurovision.

Italy stopped entering, did you know? They decided they never won so it wasn't worth it, apparently!!! :D

but anyway. This is their most famous entry. 1958!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIAsan_QOZk

Dare you not to sing along 0:)

LOL Maria, i wouldn't say i like them... I mean, there are very few i would actually put on my iPod or whatever... they're just fun!!! he he he :D

Except for the glorious Mr. Alexander Rybak :wub: .

We had the Rybak's 'Fairytale' in one of our fit ball classes for months and it is a good and innovative song with the violins and a really cute singer. We had Eurovisions as a theme then and it was just horrible to me!

This season the theme in our class is musicals and I think it is gonna be even worse to my sanity, the songs are really difficult to learn. At least the Eurovision songs were easy!