Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 71, Cabra Borracha

I also need to report a change to the prior chapter: I bungled Officer Fowler's name. His name is Greg Fowler, not Jim Fowler, and I had the latter in the chapter until a few minutes ago when it dawned on me that I'd goofed.. Ooops. :)

B)............................ Looks like Henry was getting ready to offer more information to Gonzales regarding Rachel, but was cut off. Well, he did confirm that Dirk didn't kill her, A lot of information came out of Gonzales and Henry seems to have the better deal out of it. I wonder how much he will share with Joel and Lisa? Will he let them know that Bridget is the main suspect in the attempts on Trevor's life? I think it is almost time to bring in the feds.

I almost thought Shane was going to grab Trevor's hand, poor Trevor has it bad!! :lmao: Great chapter, can hardly wait for Dec. 16!

Drunken Goat?? LMAO!!

LOL :lmao::funny:

So now we know why you're wearing sunglasses in your pic...

Oh, that's one reason... another might be that my eyes can be a touch on the red side...

goaticon3.jpg

0:)

My only question is a very personal one for our resident Goat: Does he own Cabra Borracha, or is he a customer at Cabra Borracha, or is he a menu item at Cabra Borracha? 0:)

Colin B)

I prefer to stay off the menu... as an ingredient, at least. :P

That looks like Henry Clay III, the Mayor of Lajes, Texas! He's famous for his beer drinking, and is the third goat to hold that office.

B)............................ Looks like Henry was getting ready to offer more information to Gonzales regarding Rachel, but was cut off. Well, he did confirm that Dirk didn't kill her, A lot of information came out of Gonzales and Henry seems to have the better deal out of it. I wonder how much he will share with Joel and Lisa? Will he let them know that Bridget is the main suspect in the attempts on Trevor's life? I think it is almost time to bring in the feds.

I almost thought Shane was going to grab Trevor's hand, poor Trevor has it bad!! :lmao: Great chapter, can hardly wait for Dec. 16!

Drunken Goat?? LMAO!!

Henry does have a meeting with Joel and Lisa schedules for Friday. :-)

Yep, poor Trevor... he's around Shane 24/7, and he very much has it bad, compounded by his tendency to walk into thing/fall over things when distracted by a hot guy, and he finds Shane so veeeery distracting.

Shark Bay sounds like the perfect place for parasailing! Seeing all the sharks from above... that would be the perfect way to do it. Well, it could get kinda exciting if the towline breaks, I suppose... but that's almost impossible, unless they're worn out or something.

Hrmmm, Trevor still hates canned hot dogs (I sure can't blame him, ever being stuck eating nothing but for weeks on end

!) for those that haven't had canned hot dogs, they aren't quite like the packaged ones. They are much closer to canned Vienna sausages, and eating those cold for a couple of months... ugh!

Henry does have a meeting with Joel and Lisa schedules for Friday. :-)

Yep, poor Trevor... he's around Shane 24/7, and he very much has it bad, compounded by his tendency to walk into thing/fall over things when distracted by a hot guy, and he finds Shane so veeeery distracting.

Shark Bay sounds like the perfect place for parasailing! Seeing all the sharks from above... that would be the perfect way to do it. Well, it could get kinda exciting if the towline breaks, I suppose... but that's almost impossible, unless they're worn out or something.

Hrmmm, Trevor still hates canned hot dogs (I sure can't blame him, ever being stuck eating nothing but for weeks on end

!) for those that haven't had canned hot dogs, they aren't quite like the packaged ones. They are much closer to canned Vienna sausages, and eating those cold for a couple of months... ugh!

Trevor needs to attend a sex addiction class ... seeing shane lotion himself and rubbing shane back with lotion ... getting a back rubbing from shane

or at least come clean by coming out and then see if shane be willing to help Trevor deal with his getting his rock issue.

mmm at Pet shark vs a Pet Rock??

Hey Trevor shouldn't be hating can hotdogs ... he should always eat on a starving stomach ... there's no way he'll resist a can of hot dogs ... well now he can microwave them

Para sailing - I think it be grand to see a bunch of ships from above

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor needs to attend a sex addiction class ... seeing shane lotion himself and rubbing shane back with lotion ... getting a back rubbing from shane

or at least come clean by coming out and then see if shane be willing to help Trevor deal with his getting his rock issue.

mmm at Pet shark vs a Pet Rock??

Hey Trevor shouldn't be hating can hotdogs ... he should always eat on a starving stomach ... there's no way he'll resist a can of hot dogs ... well now he can microwave them

Para sailing - I think it be grand to see a bunch of ships from above

ROFL!

Yep, Trevor seems to be having a pressing problem more often lately. :) It's been a long time since that one night stand with Thorstein in Italy. And Trevor is in danger of concussion, from walking into things. :)

They are having a lot of fun parasailing. Shark Bay (hence the name) has loads of sharks, and seeing them from above like that would be awesome.. there are all kinds below them, including great whites.

And best off all, they are perfectly safe, unless the townline breaks. And even then, they'd float genty down, only to land with a shark-attracting splash. But, all is well, towlines hardly ever break, unless they are worn out.

Ummm, as an utterly unrelated asside, did anyone notice this passage in the chapter?

The attendant was fast and professional; he checked the gear, then the windsock, before signaling the waiting towboat with a walkie-talkie. Then he led Trevor and Shane to the parasail, and after hooking them in and making sure the parasail was properly spread out behind them, gave them a brief set of instructions, concluding with, “The heavy line goes out to the towboat. When it starts off, use your legs to keep upright but let the towline do the work of pulling you along; try to hold back against it a little. You should be airborne after a few steps. If you need to come down early for some reason, cross your arms above your head. When it’s time to land, they’ll try to set you down in waist deep water, just off the beach. Okay, ready?” he asked, as he attached the well-worn towline.

The next chapter is called "Surprises". :)

Ummm, as an utterly unrelated asside, did anyone notice this passage in the chapter?

The next chapter is called "Surprises". :)

So, despite all your claims about not using cliff hangers, you're even introducing them on the forum...? :blink:

So, despite all your claims about not using cliff hangers, you're even introducing them on the forum...? :blink:

But but but... this isn't a cliffhanger!! It can't be... It;s just fun parasailing, and worn gear mentioned for a bit of realism. Nobody even noticed it, so how could it be a cliffhanger?

0:)

He's clever to not publish cliff hangers in his stories

And no one gets cliff hanger awards in forums ... mmm maybe they should???

• Site Moderator

CJ's already tried that tactic of trying to get members nominated for KoCH.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you!!! And Welcome to my sig file! :)

CJ's already tried that tactic of trying to get members nominated for KoCH.

Well, of course! 0:) Even though I don't use cliffhangers, I know 'em when I see 'em, so I did try to get you and others nominated. :king:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you!!! And Welcome to my sig file! :)

Well, of course! 0:) Even though I don't use cliffhangers, I know 'em when I see 'em, so I did try to get you and others nominated. :king:

B).............. BTW, not sure if I just missed it or not --- opps! Never-mind!! :sheep:

Edited by Benji

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..