Grrrrr ... I just posted a review on dkstories's Dawn of Tears, and clicked on Post instead of Preview by mistake. It now has spelling errors contained in it. It took me bleeding ages to work out how to post the ruddy review in the first place and now I can't see how to add a note apologising for the spelling errors, or how to edit the post.

Is there anything I can do, except wait for some Danaholic to come along and mug me for miscalling him Dan Lirk? lol

Dannsar :wacko:

• Site Administrator

Actually, you can't edit reviews. Not even I can. However, I noticed you did a story review and not a chapter review. If you really feel it necessary you can post a chapter review for the first or last chapter and apologize there. I know you did a very in depth review and I'd hate having typos in something like that but I don't think anyone is going to garotte you or anything. You didn't keep doing it throughout the review so it'll most likely make people shake their heads a little and move on. Your person should remain pretty safe.

Sure, just click 'edit' in the bottom right corner of your post and you can change whatever you need

Ooooops, that's posts in the forum *slinks away head down and technophobia confirmed*