Tarheel Writer

Message added by Myr,

Jevic/Tarheel Writer can be found at his website: http://www.tarheelwriter.com/

• Site Administrator

It took me a minute to find anything about this guy, since you didn't mention his username. It doesn't appear as if Jevic is an 'active' member of the site since he hasn't been on since February. The one story he has posted in GA Stories is a 'linked' story. His website appears to have quite a few more stories as WIP's, the link is on his profile page, but as I'm not a follower of his I have no idea if he is posting anywhere else or not. You might consider sending him an email or comment through his website, most authors respond to those.

Tarheel Writer, or Jevic as his latest nic seems to be, has been active in the gay story world for at least 6 or 7 years that I know of.

He has his own website (linked through his member page as Cia has pointed out) where more of his stories can be found as well as stories of several authors he hosts.

He also has a long standing set of recommended stories with his own description and links. I found out about the legendary 'Grasshopper' through this set of recommendations