Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 86: Mr. Smith

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Here's just one single example that proves The Goat is telling evil porkies:

LTMP c45

"Kneeling by Chase’s side, Dimitri unsheathed his bloodstained knife, placing it against the skin of Chase’s arm as a smile of anticipation began to light his face and he added, “I’m going to skin you, inch by inch. Tell me the truth and I’ll kill you quickly. Now, let’s get started.” As the knife drew blood, Chase’s anguished yell echoed against the cold, unfeeling rock of the old mine shaft. Dimitri had some concern about the noise, but assumed that the screams would not carry far. Angling for a better position, and having no intention of stopping no matter what the young drummer said, Dimitri used his legs to pin Chase in place and resumed his knife’s agonizing work, a task he was very much enjoying."

"In agony from the small strip of skin Dimitri was pulling from the back of his upper arm, feeling every nerve ending howl, Chase glanced up and saw movement silhouetted against the tunnel entrance. Knowing that he had to distract Dimitri, Chase yelled, “I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you, just stop, please stop!

"Chase cried out again, even louder, as Dimitri worked the knife some more"

This is bestial. It's inhuman. It's evil. There is no court that would not convict CJ of inhuman cruelty, torture and general beastliness to his characters - the more pain and suffering they endure the happier he is :devil:

Zombie! I didn't do that, that was Dimitri, it says so quite clearly, right in what you quoted!!

Would someone please define this word for me.

"Pshrinkage"

I even gave Google a look at it, without success.

Could it be that , "The Goat," has something that starts with the letter, "P," that is shrinking?

Maybe Trevor falls in some cold water in Carnarvon? :)

B)............... IDK, could be referring to a psychologist/shrink. Could be the goat flubbed the word :lol:, wouldn't be the first time! I was trying to run through some scenarios out there, but nothing seemed to pop out other then Trevor's upcoming doctor visit.

P.S. Marty, you never responded to my BS comment. :boy:

It's a play on the colloquial term 'pshrink' as well as being related to something entirely different.

I can confirm that is the title of the next chapter. CJ includes the title when he sends the chapter to me.

Picking chapter titles is hard sometimes. I like them to relate to at least one (and preferably several) major events in the chapter, but sometimes they hint at something that might appear in the chapter but is apparently minor. There's a chapter coming, 89, that I won't reveal the title to in advance, because it's too much of a spoiler.

• Site Administrator

Picking chapter titles is hard sometimes. I like them to relate to at least one (and preferably several) major events in the chapter, but sometimes they hint at something that might appear in the chapter but is apparently minor. There's a chapter coming, 89, that I won't reveal the title to in advance, because it's too much of a spoiler.

Any truth to the rumours that one chapter coming up is called "Death on the Kookaburra" ? :pissed:

Any truth to the rumours that one chapter coming up is called "Death on the Kookaburra" ? :pissed:

Wildone! Now how could you ever think that something bad could happen in one of my stories? :blink: :blink:

I have just spent the last 3 days glued to my pc monitor reading Circumnavigation, Awesome............ is all I can say...:worship:...... well, apart from next chapter PLEASE.

Its been a very long time since I have been so engrossed in a story especially one that has such a graphic descriptions to hold the reader.

Thanks for a great read and wait in anticipation for the next chapter.:2thumbs:

I have just spent the last 3 days glued to my pc monitor reading Circumnavigation, Awesome............ is all I can say...:worship:...... well, apart from next chapter PLEASE.

Its been a very long time since I have been so engrossed in a story especially one that has such a graphic descriptions to hold the reader.

Thanks for a great read and wait in anticipation for the next chapter.:2thumbs:

Thanks Jeff!!!!

The next chapter went online about a minute ago, so that part is handled. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..