A Sports Forum?

TetRefine

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a GA Sports Forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe.

^ Those numbers seem wayyy off

Does anyone use common sense or intuition when running statistics anymore? I'm not sure who they polled but I highly doubt Auburn is the most followed team in the SEC.

The numbers are way off, not sure where they came from. The article says Ohio State had 3.1 million fans in attendance at football games which is impossible. Even at 105,000 per game a 7 game home schedule is 735,000 at every game a sellout. Any time someone uses the word "extrapolate" in trying to prove their point, I roll my eyes.

• Like 1

Ahh, SEC is living large in the BCS Polls.. Posted Image All the other conferences are loser faces. Posted Image

Right... when your non-conference opposition is Troy, GA Southern, Western Kentucky, Northwestern State (what state? where the hell is NW State?) and the like and you play them at home, you are going to win easy and big. And then when your conference has cupcakes like Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy, and Kentucky, teams that haven't won an SEC title in 50 years (80 years for Vandy) you are going to win 6-8 games without even trying.

Try scheduling BCS conference opponents, home and away and stop playing IAA teams and see how hard college football really is. :P

Right... when your non-conference opposition is Troy, GA Southern, Western Kentucky, Northwestern State (what state? where the hell is NW State?) and the like and you play them at home, you are going to win easy and big. And then when your conference has cupcakes like Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy, and Kentucky, teams that haven't won an SEC title in 50 years (80 years for Vandy) you are going to win 6-8 games without even trying.

Try scheduling BCS conference opponents, home and away and stop playing IAA teams and see how hard college football really is. Posted Image

They play non-cupcakes in the loaded SEC conference.. :P and i wouldn't call Vanderbilt a cupcake, they've much improved. Also, every team in the nation has cupcakes on their schedule, so, blah. :P

They play non-cupcakes in the loaded SEC conference.. Posted Image and i wouldn't call Vanderbilt a cupcake, they've much improved. Also, every team in the nation has cupcakes on their schedule, so, blah. Posted Image

Vandy is such a cupcake they have sugar spreckles on their uniforms. Every team in the Pac 10 (now Pac 12) has won or shared a conference title in the last 20 years. Newcomers Utah & CO each won the championships in their old conferences the previous ten years. Vandy last won a conference title in 1923, MSU in 1941, Arkansas in 1989 (SWC), South Carolina 1969 (ACC), Kentucky in 1976, Ole Miss in 1963. The conference is so unbalanced it is a joke. You are right though, Vandy has vastly improved from 2-10 the last two years to 5-6 this year. Since 1960 they have had FIVE winning seasons. :P

*Munching on turkey and sweat potato***raises head*** "what? Texas just sealed the history against TX M&A?"

SECya later douche bags!!

Y'all are leaving the Big 12 the way you started....mediocre and chokers.

When it comes to football in Texas...there is only 1 team.

Remember that in the next decade when you get raped repeatedly in the SEC.

*cough Matt*

*Munching on turkey and sweat potato***raises head*** "what? Texas just sealed the history against TX M&A?"

SECya later douche bags!!

Y'all are leaving the Big 12 the way you started....mediocre and chokers.

When it comes to football in Texas...there is only 1 team.

Remember that in the next decade when you get raped repeatedly in the SEC.

*cough Matt*

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

So Mike Cammellerri is traded back to Calgary for Rene Bourque going to Montreal.

Great news for Calgary Fans (me :P ) and a good trade for Montreal as well :)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!