Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99 +10) Blissfully Ignorant

Posted Image ............Then again the difference between a friend and fiend is just one letter!! Posted Image

Or, an accusation of cliffhangery! Only a fiend would do such a thing as that... Posted Image Posted Image

BTW, the chapter should be posted in a couple of hours... I'm just doing the final checks now. :)

• Site Administrator

The switching between Ares and Atlantis was only temporary, wildone.

This is from chapter 102:

“Could she believe that Ares and Atlantis were swapped? They’re nearly identical, from what I understand,” Gonzalez asked.

“I don’t know. As far as I’m aware she knew nothing at all of the plans for my disappearance,” Rachel replied, and then paused before adding, “Wait, she might possibly have believed them swapped, because I did that to an associate of hers once. Ares was my first boat and I was more particular about her than I was about Atlantis, and Atlantis was the only one whose insurance covered bare boat charters. So, I prefered to send Atlantis out on those. When the person I knew was linked to Bridget requested Ares, I sent them Atlantis. At that time, I did not have the names painted on the hulls, so I swapped the nameplates and license for a while, then switched them back later. As for Atlantis, sometimes she’d be bare-boat chartered for long periods under her own name, and I noticed that they put a lot of wear and tear on her engines and gear.”

Thanks Low Flyer, that makes sense now. So no matter how hard she looks for the wreck of Ares, she still doesn't know that it is Kookabura, or does she :unsure:

There's also that chance that she doesn't know anything about Bridget's dealings and could just be a friend.

Posted Image ............Then again the difference between a friend and fiend is just one letter!! Posted Image

That is assuming that we 'know' everything about Julie. Could it be that she ranks even higher in the cartel than Bridget? Possibly Sanchez's woman? We are assuming she went of to Tahiti to go diving, but we only have Julie's word on that, not the narrators.

I seem to remember being told ONLY trust the narrator.

So no matter how hard she looks for the wreck of Ares, she still doesn't know that it is Kookabura, or does she

As far as I remember, she doesn't know that Kookaburra is Ares so is still, presumably, keen to stop any attempt to find Ares. That said, she has more pressing things on her mind at the moment.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..