Two Dads?

Michael9344

Um if I had two dads, my dad would have killed my otherdad...or not but still I don't need to picture the images....my dad would have been a mean guy when it came to man on man lust.... ie he wouldn't have been a bottom and he'd make sure to show who were's the pants in the family...images i don't need to imagine.....

Until the age of about 14 I didn't really see my dad all that often. My dad was in the royal navy, so he was away an awful lot of the time, leaving me with mum. Mum really is a central force in my life, not just my mother, but also my best friend.

Also looking back at when and where I grew up, I can't see how it would have been anything other than open season on me. I went to all boys catholic grammar school where academic excellence was the norm. Where I grew up, this was the exception rather than the rule. Of all the kids I grew up with, I'm the only one who went to uni.

No, the idea of two dads is just not appealing in the slightest.