All That

methodwriter85

For you 90's kids out there....

It's amazing to think that 90's nostalgia convinced the N to take a shot at re-airing the 90's Nickelodeon block. Pretty cool.

Lori Beth Denberg's Vital Information and Katrina's Ross Perot were my favorite sketches.

Lol ! viva 90's Nick!

Where's a good burger, when you need it! Posted Image (They had so many good ones and the comedy was pitch perfect satire. It was like SNL for kids.)

90's Nickelodeon was absolute king back in the day. God I miss it. Posted Image

Come on dude, you were too young for that stuff. You're only really a 90's kid if you were born from about 1982 to 1989; anyone born in the 90's should consider themselves an '00s kid.

J/K. Although it is seriously funny to watch YouTube comments that echo that very sentiment. I won't say I completely disagree with it, but if someone born in 1997 wants to say they were a 90's kid, let 'em. It's almost like there's some kind of flame war deciding who can call themselves a 90's kid and who should call themselves a 2000's kid. It's retarded. I was born in 1985. I should be allowed to call myself a half 80's/half '90's kid. Why not?

In any event, the original All That holds up really well in the reruns for the N. It really was a funny show. And Josh Server is still damned attractive, although it's weird to see him with laugh lines. I remember when it kinda got awkward in season 5 and season 6, when he was the only original cast member left, and Josh looked way too old to be around with a bunch of kids. Here's more of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkDe4Vigy58&feature=related

I kinda felt bad for the '00s cast members. You can tell no one really cared about them.

I wish they had been able to get Danny and Amanda.

Edited by methodwriter85

Yeah, but they were on their way to bigger things by that point, at least Amanda was. Personally I loved her Ask Ashley segments. :D

I think I'll echo your sentiments on Josh, even though I feel awkward as hell saying so. :P

Funny how Kenan went on to join the real SNL cast though.

As far as being an 80s/90s kid goes, I only really consider myself a 90s kid, mostly because I don't remember much from before I was like 4. And I was born in '85 too.

Born in 87, so I'm even more likely to be stuck in the 90's than you guys, who get to pick between 80's and 90's.

I remember Nick, the old WB, and Fox kids cartoon line up from 2-5PM. (Before I learned to love reading, I was raised by the TV :P )

You just reminded me of Kenan's french interpretation in the bath tub scenes from All That, hehe! :P I wonder if he could do a reunion show with Kel. "Who loves Orange Soda?"

I wonder what happened to all the other cast members, how many of them flopped and how many saw huge roles?

Holy crap, total nostalgiagasm! I LOVED this show! Hell, 90's Nick and Fox Kids practically raised me. lol. Repair Man, Good Burger, Vital Information, Ask Ashley, all of, um, that. God I laughed my ass off, probably harder than I did at SNL when I eventually started watching it. Didn't really like it when the old cast started getting replaced though and I kinda stopped watching after the guy from Pete and Pete (I can NEVER think of him as anyone else) joined. Not because I didn't like him but I just got sick of seeing new faces :P That was so awesome seeing them so many years after the show though. Thanks so much for posting. :)