[Andrew_Q_Gordon] Chosen of Honorus

For those you who are supporters of the Gay Authors, I've written a new story for the Premium Sections. If you've followed my work, but are not Supporters of Gay Authors, I'd ask you to consider purchasing a membership to help support GA and keep it free for everyone to come post and read. There are a lot of great people - writers and readers - who come here everyday so is a way to say thank you to those who help GA stay on the net.

As for the story - this was something I started many many years ago. It will likely stretch into 7 books in total - though I don't know if all will be in the the Premium section or not. When I started this I was just starting to write. The original manuscript has been drastically altered and rewritten though the story has remained the same. I've written close to 1.5 million words of this so there are several books already 'written' that just need some heavy editing.

There are several people I'd like to thank up front as the first chapter comes out.

Myr for believing in me enough to ask me to write something he uses to thank the supporters;

Cia for her help and for encouraging me to use this story;

Anyta for being my beta but mostly for being my friend;

and Mike, my husband for pushing me into starting and keeping up with this.

Hopefully there will be some discussion on the story, but it should be done in the Premium Story discussion forum - which is why this topic is locked.

Andy

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I'm going to use my admin-y powers to ninja in a reply to Andy's closed topic, Posted Image and add link to the story via the banner and link to the store if you care to purchase a premium content/supporter package.

Posted Image