Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

24 hour delay

To anyone who was expecting our usual midnight posting, sorry, but this one (the Last Secrets of the Ares) is going to be a few hours late, though hopefully later on Tuesday (Tuesday is the normal day, but I usually end up posting it just before midnight Monday my time)

Sorry!!!

CJ

I'm happy that I didnt stay up late. Though the continued anxiety due to yet to be delivered chapter must have the villagers ready to storm the goat's cliffside dwelling with pitchforks and torches...

Posted Image .............In case you are wondering, I'm one of those that is yawning, waited til 1:15am!

Sorry Benji!!!

I'm happy that I didnt stay up late. Though the continued anxiety due to yet to be delivered chapter must have the villagers ready to storm the goat's cliffside dwelling with pitchforks and torches...

But but but... I would never have anything to do with a cliff, let alone live on one!!!

And the chapter should be up soon; under 2 minutes. Just about ready!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..