Six Nations Championship 2013

Manu-Tuilagi-007.jpg

240 pounds of solid muscle is Manu Tuilagi, the 21 year old Samoan England team "wrecking ball" and sixth brother in his family to play professional rugby in England [for the magnificent Leicester Tigers]. The seventh brother doesn't play rugby. He's gay and likes dragging up but as Manu says "It doesn’t matter. He’s our brother and a great guy. He is just different."

The biggest annual world rugby tournament, the Six Nations Championship kicks off tomorrow, playing every weekend through to March, with England playing old rivals Scotland tomorrow, Wales against Ireland and France against Italy [sunday].

Here's some of the French rugby players relaxing together after a hot shower and rub down for their annual calendar shoot - it sells quite well to girls and guys :P ...

Dieux-du-stade-Alexis-Palisson.jpg

*coughs* in the unlikely event that you're interested in this type of thing then try googling "Dieux Du Stade" :D

Matches will be shown worldwide so if you want to see fast flowing action between real men [ooo er Matron!] then check 'em out! :D

Here's the TV station schedule:
http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/broadcasts.php

Match highlights will also be shown on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/rbs6nations01

• Like 1

Well in the first game the Welsh got a good kicking from the Irish in the first half. 

All my Welsh mates were crying for the return of Warren Gatland. :P

Gotta say, the Irish defence was pretty stunning to watch in the second half. The pressure from the Welsh forwards was relentless and they dug in and stopped the attack. It is normally Wales that are the ones defending a slim lead on the line. :)

Disappointing result for Wales who I was shouting for, but looking forward to seeing what happens in Paris next week. Bring on the Calcutta Cup :D

Manu-Tuilagi-007.jpg

240 pounds of solid muscle is Manu Tuilagi, the 21 year old Samoan England team "wrecking ball" and sixth brother in his family to play professional rugby in England [for the magnificent Leicester Tigers]. The seventh brother doesn't play rugby. He's gay and likes dragging up but as Manu says "It doesn’t matter. He’s our brother and a great guy. He is just different."

The biggest annual world rugby tournament, the Six Nations Championship kicks off tomorrow, playing every weekend through to March, with England playing old rivals Scotland tomorrow, Wales against Ireland and France against Italy [sunday].

Here's some of the French rugby players relaxing together after a hot shower and rub down for their annual calendar shoot - it sells quite well to girls and guys :P ...

Dieux-du-stade-Alexis-Palisson.jpg

*coughs* in the unlikely event that you're interested in this type of thing then try googling "Dieux Du Stade" :D

Matches will be shown worldwide so if you want to see fast flowing action between real men [ooo er Matron!] then check 'em out! :D

Here's the TV station schedule:

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/broadcasts.php

Match highlights will also be shown on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/rbs6nations01

I want to buy this calendar :lmao:  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Another great weekend's rugby !
Wales v Italy was a bit scrappy to start but the Welsh livened up in the second half and the Taffies went home happy :P
Scotland v Ireland was a mystery thriller - it was exciting, but how did Scotland win?? Ireland had possession for 75% of the game! :unsure2:
France could have beaten England. This was not the team that Italy trounced, and gave England a real fright 30 mins into the game with a succession of brilliantly executed passes ending with Wesley Fofana who touched down for a really classy try

England were lucky with the ref not picking up on the forward kick that set up Manu's try, and maybe another possible foul that could have been a penalty to France, but at 23-13 England would still have won. What scuppered France was the weird bench substitutions which took out some of their best players when Eng were looking shaky, while the English substitutions all came good :) Which means Les Frogs went home with their tails between their legs and ....

:Vic2: :Vic2: England are top of the board !!! :Vic2: :Vic2:

Yep its been a surprising tournament this year so far.  Who would have thought England would be odds on for a grand slam (could be difficult in Cardiff though) and France be contenders for the wooden spoon.  Scotland have also had a good start to the season so far as well and Italy's win over France was great:).

As for Wales....happy with the way things are going after a horrible run of games after last years grand slam.  Could still be better though with they players we have, just not gelling:)

• Like 1

I'm still in shock that Scotland aren't bottom of the table :lol:

The upcoming Scotland vs Wales game is gonna be so much fun.  I'm Scottish on one side of the family and Welsh on the other :)  **plans to hide out in some obscure corner of the Welsh countryside**

don't know much about rubgy (nothing at all :P ) but can't a game be a tie or draw match or whatever it is called in english ?? You can hope for that Andy :)

So you're more interested in the players than the game :P Okay, here's some of the teams to perk you up

Mike Phillips - Wales

Mike-Phillips-007.jpg

Luke McLean - Italy

Luke+McLean+France+v+Italy+RBS+6+Nations

Dimitri Szarzewski - France

dimitri.jpg

Simon Zebo - Ireland [sadly out of the tournament after he broke his foot in the first game]

562d0ae3f984ba9e728636ab6675e305.jpg

Ross Rennie - Scotland

4-Lineout-ind-colour.jpg

I want to buy this calendar :lmao:  ;)

You can order calendars of the French Stade Francais Paris rugby team [many of whom play on the French national team] from the official club site http://boutique.stade.fr/boutique_us/liste_produits.cfm?type=13 which includes back issues e.g. the 2011 calendar

2011-dieux-du-stade-calendar-photos-0112

• Like 1

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the England grand slam - provided we can keep the penalties down to a bare minimum - that was the one thing I was dreading in the last few minutes of the French game last Saturday.  For me, it's got to be Farrell and Flood when it comes down to some rugby eye-candy.

_66120364_owen_farrell_getty.jpg

Mr. Farrell about to give it some serious boot,

_65176508_tfg.jpg

And Mr. Flood - both such nice boys...

Another weekend of mud and blood, pushing and moaning, grunting and groping by muscled studs straining in tight fitting contour revealing ripped and torn inadequately concealing .... [stop it! Stop it right now! This is a sporting spectacular not a homoerotic sex fest!!]
*goes to have another little lie down ... :P *

Edited by Zombie

Oh now see, I am not sure who is going to be doing more groaning, the rugby titans on the field of Zombie sat in front of his telly drooling.

Although I do have to concur, I think I'll be joining him with a grunt or two and a uncontrollable stirring in the loins every now and then.

It will surely be an interesting game when England go to Cardiff on the 16th. England will be game on for the grandslam, but tell you what, the welsh will be in no mood to let them have it easily. ooooooooooo, going to be a fun game to watch.

BRING IT ON!!!!! :D

Edited by Yettie One

Scotland v Wales
A scrappy game. More of a penalty shootout really. Despite missing three penalties Leigh Halfpenny done good

article-2290666-1888F808000005DC-591_634

Ireland v France
Oh God, Brian Moore commentating. Why? Fair enough for his family to suffer but what have viewers done to deserve it? :devil:
Another scrappy game with weird refereeing by bad boy Steve Walsh ... although he is one hot Kiwi :P

Steve-Walsh-rugby-referee-2012_2909697.j

England v Italy
Another fright for England. Who'd a thought the only try would be from Italy thanks to Orquera's kick and Cool Hand Luke McLean's lightening response [sometimes kicking does pay off :P]

28249.2.jpg

Italy played very well with some superb team play. England only snagged another win thanks to six penalties and Toby Flood's cool kicking.

ay_105607291.jpg?w=975#038;h=667

So, three matches for the final day on Saturday. That's the afternoon taken care of :D England need to do much better if they're to beat Wales and Wales can still snatch the tournament if they win by 8 points. Can't wait. Oh, one other thing, when are England going to ditch the national anthem. It's an embarrassment.

England/Italy - it's understandable why the Italians got man of the match.  Lot of work has been put into getting the side to produce quality game play - and England almost did their usual of relaxing too early before the final whistle.  Not sure how things will go in Cardiff - Wales on home turf isn't going to be easy, regardless of the Slam.