Does this App Exist?

Hamen Cheese

Hi folks. I'm looking for an app that may be able to so some (though preferably all) of these things. I've recently acquired an ipad which I want to utilize for writing since I carry it around almost everywhere I go (whereas my laptop sits at home or at work most of the time now).

I'm looking for an app that can:

- convert handwritten notes to text (so that I don't have to encode it again later on through a computer)

- has a search feature (if I want to review/change something I wrote earlier)

- can be password protected (I don't want just anyone who borrows my ipad to be able to read it

Does such an app exist on the Apple Store?

Cheers,

HC

Hi folks. I'm looking for an app that may be able to so some (though preferably all) of these things. I've recently acquired an ipad which I want to utilize for writing since I carry it around almost everywhere I go (whereas my laptop sits at home or at work most of the time now).

I'm looking for an app that can:

- convert handwritten notes to text (so that I don't have to encode it again later on through a computer)

- has a search feature (if I want to review/change something I wrote earlier)

- can be password protected (I don't want just anyone who borrows my ipad to be able to read it

Does such an app exist on the Apple Store?

Cheers,

HC

Try Evernote with Moleskine Evernote-enabled notebook.

http://evernote.com/moleskine/

Edited by Ashi