Looking for a story ....

Guest fallenangel

Guest fallenangel

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've going nuts trying to find this story, so I am hoping someone here will recognize it.

A while back, (probably over a year) I remember reading a story (I think from nifty.org) that was quite long and I enjoyed quite a bit. I read lots of stories and I am usually very good about bookmarking ones a I really enjoy. It seems I missed this one though. Recently I have had inklings to read it again but for the life of me I can not remmber the title or author. Here are a few things I do remember from this story:

It started as a teen romance in a rural type setting. It was very angsty.

Shortly after the two boys 'fell in love' their parents found out. One set of parents was disapproving buy accepting, the other set where very against it and told the boys they couldn't see each other anymore ...

At some point the story progessed to the two boys moving away from home and going to college together. I believe they lived close or together while in college.

More angst was introduced and my memory has gotten a bit cloudy on the plot progression.

I know one of the boys I think tries to prove himself straight and ends up sleeping with a woman an d having a child.

Near the end of the story (happy ending time) the boys are brought back together.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this is a House on a Beach ... One of the boys has a picture or painting of a house 'his dream house" the other boy at some point find this house and buys it hoping the two of them can live there together.

I know thats a lot of little bits a peices and I am almost positive its all from the same story ^.^;;;

It's been nagging at me for days, so I am desperate to find theis story again so I can read it! (again!)

Please help me?

Thank you!