Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

Er...he doesn't have blonde hair. It looks medium brown to me, but it's a bit hard to tell for sure. IT could be dark blonde, and the contrast with the bleached hair is making the roots seem darker. I'd object more to the blue eyes.

Will would bleach strawberry blonde, wouldn't he? Red isn't an uncommon highlight to dark brown hair, and it seems to be part of his genetic heritage.

Actually, I think it would bleach dark auburn, not strawberry blond. Kinda like Sam Page here:

Posted Image

Remember, Brad and therefore Will aren't actually biological Schluters.

I wouldn't mind so much the eyes; more that surfer guy having more of a cute round face and not a strong, masculine face with prominent cheekbones. I'd have a hard time believing that guy at 13 would have everyone thinking he was 17, with a face that boyish looking. I thought Sean Faris's facial shape was right, and I could buy his hair bleaching to dark auburn in the summer. The eyes of course aren't green, but eh, it wasn't a deal breaker. I could really see Sean Faris being produced by Brad and a darker-hued Italian woman.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 4 weeks later...

I kinda like the idea of Dr. Cullen from Twilght as middle-aged Brad:

Posted Image

Look! He even has the natural reddish highlights that Brad's supposed to have. And he's got that air of youthful boyishness that Brad needs to have .

Edited by methodwriter85

I kinda like the idea of Dr. Cullen from Twilght as middle-aged Brad:

Posted Image

Look! He even has the natural reddish highlights that Brad's supposed to have. And he's got that air of youthful boyishness that Brad needs to have .

Not seeing it. This guy has features that are way too pointy. Plus, I picture Brad with hair that's a little darker.

*sigh* Alright. We always have Fabien Forte, anyway. I guess I can't hit it out of the ballpark every time. I still have a pretty good batting average- I got Matt, Wade, Will, Kevin(Sergio), John Hobart, and JJ spot-on.

JJ took me the longest- two years. God, you were picky about how you wanted him to look. Let's thank Mattie and Adam for having a crush on the guy from the "You Belong With Me" video for giving us a JJ.

Kristin Hendrickson?

Posted Image

I like how Ashley Benson(there's that Ashley name again) manages to pull off both the nasty, snotty bitch in Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleading Scandal and the genuinely sweet popular girl in Pretty Little Liars. I get the feeling Kristin has that kind of duality. And I like her expression in this picture:

Posted Image

The pretty blonde girl next door with an edge. I could easily see this girl threatening to lie about being molested by her dad to get her way. LOL.

Edited by methodwriter85

Justin Baldoni for a twenty-fiveish Darius?

Posted Image

I think he's Italian, but I could buy this guy as Persian as well. He wouldn't be half-bad as Ace, also. They would both need to have semi-exotic European looks, I think. Which this guy has.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 1 month later...

Justin Baldoni for a twenty-fiveish Darius?

Posted Image

I think he's Italian, but I could buy this guy as Persian as well. He wouldn't be half-bad as Ace, also. They would both need to have semi-exotic European looks, I think. Which this guy has.

I can see Darius in this one.

My image of Cody is Jason Lewis from the times of Brothers & Sisters and Sex and the City. I doesn't matter if it's wrong. Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm curious about this Justin Blalock guy from Millenium. I googled for images and all I found were some pics of a football player that doesn't look sexy at all. So is it a fictional character or real? It's really confusing.

Edited by paya
  • 3 weeks later...

Model Phillip Fusco for Tony?

Posted Image

After finally getting the picture to download I couldn't get past the HOT Body to really look at his face, even though this thread is "Faces for Mark's Stories". Posted Image Hot guy.

Edited by KYE
  • Like 1

I'm kinda picturing Ryan Grafton as like a young Mike Vogel. (You might known him from such distinguished films as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Cloverfield.)

Posted Image

I remembered him mainly from "Havoc". It's only been recent this guy has gotten out of teenaged roles. He was in them for awhile. (His eyes are actually pretty blue- you just can't tell from this pic.)

as neither of the "Phillip Fusco" pictures showed on my screen I had to search for him..... Finding him on a website "Just beautiful men", he certainly has a magnificent body, however he is obviously not well off financially.... he seems to have no money for clothes.......

I'm kinda picturing Ryan Grafton as like a young Mike Vogel. (You might known him from such distinguished films as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Cloverfield.)

Posted Image

I remembered him mainly from "Havoc". It's only been recent this guy has gotten out of teenaged roles. He was in them for awhile. (His eyes are actually pretty blue- you just can't tell from this pic.)

Another good one. You can just see this guy being kind of a dick. But he's still hot.

Yeah. Mike Vogel is pretty hot, but in kind of a douchey way.

It's funny though, because when Mike Vogel was younger, he had more of a sweet twinky look to him. I think getting rid of the surfer haircut and bulking up douched him out.

Edited by methodwriter85

Brazillian model Evandro Soldati as the hot wrestler that Will's likely going to bang?

Posted Image

The big nose with the close-together eyes give him such an exotic, memorable look.

And I'm totally picturing Thomas Dekker during his geeky childhood turn as Nick Zalinksy on "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" as Alistar Crownbeam.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I remember my jaw dropped when I saw Thomas Dekker on "Heroes" and realized that geeky, lisping little boy had grown up into a totally hot emo guy.

Edited by methodwriter85

Bigger nose, eyes closer. At least in my mind. Still, that guy is smoking.

I'll have to work on something for Alistair. I see him as older, slightly more handsome, but completely dorky. Glasses, and probably wears clothes that are way more formal than anyone else wears.

Older? I thought Alistair was supposed to be a small kid who looked 12 like JJ did. I can totally picture 13-year old Thomas Dekker lisping those lines in that conversation with Will.

I kinda wanna say Joseph Gordon Levitt circa Ten Things I Hate About You, but I can't see him playing uptight. I wanted to say Gregory Smith circa 2001 as well, but Gregory Smith just has way too cool of a vibe to him at all times to play someone like Alistair.

Edited by methodwriter85

Bigger nose, eyes closer. At least in my mind. Still, that guy is smoking.

I'll have to work on something for Alistair. I see him as older, slightly more handsome, but completely dorky. Glasses, and probably wears clothes that are way more formal than anyone else wears.

Cameron Boyce maybe?

Posted Image

Edited by PrivateTim

Just as an aside- it really is funny that both you and I tried to think of Disney actors when it came to casting guys like JJ and Alistair. Before Lucas Till I was really set on Sterling Knight for JJ, but Mark didn't seem all that enthused by Sterling. I was thinking WB/CW guys as well. I got Wade aka Nico Tortorella from his very short-lived stint on the Mischa Barton modeling show from '09. Matt aka Evan Wadle...I think I just saw his pictures posted on a gay website. I was orginally thinking Kellan Lutz for Matt, but Mark wasn't feeling that so later I hit on Evan. I pretty much had Sean Faris as Will picked out like two years ago. It seemed obvious. JJ took the longest; Colton Haynes as John Hobart was probably the easiest pick I've made that hit the target right on the first try. Colton Haynes I remembered from his stint on "The Gates"- and come on, a guy that combines "cute" with "unbelieveably gorgeous" that well would just have to be Jack and Claire Hobart's son.

I find this pretty fun because eye candy is never a bad thing, and because it's a fun guessing game. And because it makes me remember when I used to put up pictures of David Boreanaz, Chad Michael Murray, Nick Lachey, and Jason Behr on my bedroom walls and computer screen.

Edited by methodwriter85

Sterling Beaumon? He was on an episode of SUV once. Lost fans might know him as Young Ben. I think he's a nice-looking kid, but in a geeky and very preppy WASP way. Like he should have grown up in the early 80's instead of the 2010's. Plus, I mean, his name is Sterling. Seriously. Almost as elitist-sounding as Alistair.

Posted Image

This is a more recent picture of him. He's now 16.

Posted Image

I think this kid could have totally rocked the early 80's prep look back in Mark's day.

Edited by methodwriter85

When I think of Mouse from Be Rad and Man In Motion, I think of Kyle Gallner from Veronica Mars and The Haunting in Connecticut. He has that "wounded little boy" look to him down pat.

Posted Image

And Kyle's good-looking, but in this really quirky, slight body kind of way, which seems right for Mouse.

• 3 weeks later...

He could always be Jason, Will's friend. We're got the core of generation 4 casted- Evan Wadle as Matt, Nico Tortorella as Wade, Sean Faris as Will, Lucas Till as JJ, and Colton Haynes as John Hobart, so I guess we can move to the supporting players.

Edited by methodwriter85

Victoria Grayson on Revenge is basically how I picture Elizabeth Danfield, just with a Southern accent.

Couldn't you just picture La Danfield cutting someone down with a speech like that, delivered all smiles so that anyone looking at them would think it was just a friendly chat between friends? Madeline Stowe is killing it on Revenge!

Here's another earlier clip...Victoria finds out that her friend Lydia has been sleeping with her husband at the Hamptons charity auction. To get revenge, she announces the sale of her friend's house as well as her "winning" a Van Gogh that had been a gift.

Now, THAT is how you do diva bitch. God, I'm loving this show. I haven't been this excited about a nighttime soap in a long time.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..