Man of Steel (complaints)

hh5

PG-13, so is this a movie for high school students and older vs General Audience?

I guess reboots need not be true to the original story elements ... its more like a rewrite?

ie: Planet of the Apes when 20th Cent took it up ... it was a rewrite of a french novel

followed by the studio craving for another new movie while the producers were trying to find a way of killing off the next movie

the first movie it was only suppose to be a one time movie ... the writers were hard press to come up with another story

then the reboot ... turn it into an action thriller ... I forgot but I think I remember the new ape movie the apes don't talk

I guess the rewrite removed the idea of an ape civilization and remove the humanization of the ape characters

it sure does takes a series to get to know this new superman

a superman movie every few years would only breath life into a new comic and novels sales plus action figures

I guess in the next few years we'll see if spiderman is more popular than man of steel

I wonder how long the spiderman broadway play will last?

Edited by hh5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...