Sign in to follow this  
Ricky_writer

Chapter reviews - multiple after thoughts

I'm not complaining - really.

Yes, I am...

If I have additional thoughts on a chapter, I'd really love to be able to post them.

I mean, you have asked for feedback.

And when I feel 'compelled' to give that to you, it's frustrating when I can't follow up with an associated thought or thoughts.

It's just the way my mind works... It's how I draw order out of chaos.

ANYWAYS, I was trying to give additional feedback on chapter 155 in Circumnavigation and the system wouldn't allow it.

I didn't see anyway to input an additional response OR append my initial response.

):

Edited by Ricky_writer

I'm not complaining - really.

Yes, I am...

If I have additional thoughts on a chapter, I'd really love to be able to post them.

I mean, you have asked for feedback.

And when I feel 'compelled' to give that to you, it's frustrating when I can't follow up with an associated thought or thoughts.

It's just the way my mind works... It's how I draw order out of chaos.

ANYWAYS, I was trying to give additional feedback on chapter 155 in Circumnavigation and the system wouldn't allow it.

I didn't see anyway to input an additional response OR append my initial response.

):

I agree with you.

That's why I try to steer people away from the reviews and into this forum; the reviews system makes multiple reviews, appending reviews, or multiple replies, impossible. It's in the software, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

CJ :)