Alburn/Alabama

You hush JoAnn! lol. I like Auburn, I like Alabama, but I love the SEC.. and there are two undefeated teams out there in Florida State and Ohio State. So it is unlikely that the SEC will be in the Title game this year... and the streak will be over. Some other stupid conference will win it.  :rolleyes:

But yes, that was nuts for Saban, the primary kicker misses 3, you have ONE second left before overtime, to start new.. and you send out a youngin' that has had little experience and NOTHING like the pressure that was on him at that moment - to save an entire season, to save a try for a SEC title and the BCS title. He actually had a nice kick, a little short and a little wide, but still... That's fine, the worst was Overtime.

But Saban shouldn't have gambled with a hostile environment and two rattled kickers. He should have let his tested and proven offense win it... But in his defense, that's only happened a handful of times in the past, so history was with him. I just wouldn't have done it. I would have taken a knee. Because apparently, an entire season can come crashing down in one second... 

Auburn is good though, but they've already lost one. If they beat Missouri in the SEC Championship, they won't jump FSU or OSU in the polls. So now I'm hoping that OSU goes down to Michigan State, I doubt Duke will be too much for Florida State to handle. 

Edited by Krista
  • Like 1

So now I'm hoping that OSU goes down to Michigan State, I doubt Duke will be too much for Florida State to handle. 

You and me both. :D All things considered, Ohio State let Michigan stay way too close to them all game long yesterday. :P

But with regards to "some other stupid conference will win it this year": Cry me a river! :P

Edited by MJ85

Auburn is leading a charmed life.  The week after being the beneficiaries of that lucky recption and touchdown that beat my Dawgs of UGA, they manage to return a field goal attempt for a TD.  Someone sure is looking out for them.  hehehe

So now I'm hoping that OSU goes down to Michigan State, I doubt Duke will be too much for Florida State to handle.

Well congratulations, we both got our wish. :D Even if we had different reasons for wanting this same thing. :P

Auburn has had a charmed ending to their season and will now go to the National Championship game, thanks to Michigan State beating Ohio State.  I'll be interested in seeing how they do against Florida State now.