[DomLuka] With Trust - Chapter 3

My first review of With Trust! :music:

I'm not into the name Nelson. It reminds me of that kid from the Simpsons, but I'll get over it. I think I like Nelson better than any of Dom's main characters. He's definitely not passive and I really like that.

I can relate to him and his friends a lot too. I know their probably getting a lot of flack for getting drunk and in an accident, but they're kids and they do stupid stuff. The only one I really can't stand though is Joe.

I predict that he's going to be the antagonist here.

I don't think Jame is gay. Didn't he hit on Hailey in the first chapter? And he doesn't annoy me too much, but I really do think he's not Mister innocent and he provokes Caleb.

I kinda like Caleb. Sure he's a womanizer and has really bad self-control, but he's also great with kids and extremely loyal. Plus, I kinda get the feeling he likes Nelson, but then again that could be my fixation on 'friendships with unrequited love ' talking.

And I really don't know too much about Milo to state a opinion on him. He's rich, good-looking, and artistic, but he can also be a little assholish. But I think the semi flirtage between Nelson and Milo is really cute.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like a lot of people don't like this story because they don't feel like the main characters are "nice guys".

I think that's exactly the reason *why* I like this story. Nelson is actually doing the pursuing (never happened in a Dom Luka story, at least not that intensely), and I'm looking forward to that. I also love how it has the typical DL mystery quality (you know what I'm talking about), with the "Is he gay? What's with the picture? No, he can't like me!", except for once, the protagonist is blatantly trying to find out.

The love-hate relationship between Milo and Nelson is kind of frustrating, but still amusing. I just want Nelson to randomly shout out "I saw that picture in your room, do you f**king like me?"....but mostly just to see Milo's reaction after he says that.

I think With Trust has a great future, and I'm looking forward for a romantic relationship-based story from Dom, considering DD has been more oriented towards Rory getting adjusted to things, and learning about his family and life. This story is going to be a cat and mouse chase, and that's something I've been itching for.

I also love how it has the typical DL mystery quality (you know what I'm talking about), with the "Is he gay? What's with the picture? No, he can't like me!", except for once, the protagonist is blatantly trying to find out.

The love-hate relationship between Milo and Nelson is kind of frustrating, but still amusing. I just want Nelson to randomly shout out "I saw that picture in your room, do you f**king like me?"....but mostly just to see Milo's reaction after he says that.

I think With Trust has a great future, and I'm looking forward for a romantic relationship-based story from Dom, considering DD has been more oriented towards Rory getting adjusted to things, and learning about his family and life. This story is going to be a cat and mouse chase, and that's something I've been itching for.

I completely agree! Especially with the bold part. I love that it's going to be more romantic relationship-based. :worship: