Wimbledon

Zombie

Wild card entry 19yo Australian Nick Kyrgios, ranked way down at 144 in the world, has just kicked out the World Number One Rafael Nadal from the tournament. He plays cool and looks hot :lol:

Kyrgios-Wimby-700x450.jpg

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

This was the lead article in the news on the radio this morning here in Melbourne :D It's a pretty big deal for the youngster. Even better, he showed a decent level of humility in the post-match interview.

• Site Administrator

I've been avoiding posting Milos's picture as I don't want all you guys staring at him, he is MINE :P

:gikkle:

• Like 1

I've been avoiding posting Milos's picture as I don't want all you guys staring at him, he is MINE :P

:lol: Right (in my best Dr Evil's sarcastic voice) Too late :funny:

now that's just plain greedy :angry: never heard of sharing? :funny:

It just so happens I stumbled across some more pics - purely by accident, of course... :lol:

Milos-Raonic.jpg

the shapely legs and *coughs* posterior...

416_cp24_milos_raonic_110620.jpg

the clean cut hair

article-2678365-1F57719600000578-991_634

or the tousled look :funny:

raonic-iw-020.jpg

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Well an interesting day at Wimbledon...

Canadians aren't really known around the world for their tennis skills. Maybe doubles in Davis Cup, but not the individuals in big name events.

Today, Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the finals. The 20 year old is the first Canadian to do so at a Grand Slam Women's final.

Tomorrow it is Raonic"s chance to do the same. Unfortunately it is against Roger Federer who has never lost a semis at Wimbledon. Is it time for the young 23 y/o to change that?

And forget it Zombie, he is mine :)

• Like 1