Looking for help finding an lgbt book...

jikarn

Ok, so I was at Barnes and Noble, and I heard someone looking for a second part of a series that sounded pretty cool.  I don't think I remembered it right, cause Google isn't helping, but maybe it can ring a bell here.  Certainly worth a shot.  It sounded like at least a two part series, each named after a character.  The first one I think was Coleo, and the Second was called Jack.  If it rings any bells, please let me know.

• Site Administrator

Do you remember what the stories were about? Genre? About when they were released? The more information you share with the members, the more likely someone is to pick up on a clue and remember the story.

I'm not sure this is gonna help  but here is a book called Jack and was released decades ago back in 1990 and the short synopsis that accompanies it is as followed:

Jack is the 1990 debut novel by American writer A.M. Homes, published when she was 19. It is a bildungsroman or coming-of-age novel, dealing with a 15-year-old boy's grappling with issues of divorce and sexuality in his family and among his friends.

It was the author debut novel so she has no previouse work I hope this helps.

Also there is a film adaption that goes by the same name, if you want to check that out as well.

Edited by scotty94