Newcomer Here...

catbitmytongue

I'm catbitmytongue

So I'm new here and I think I need some help about this site... ummm... I would like if you recommend me great stories...

I don't know if I got this right...

Edited by catbitmytongue
  • Like 1

• Site Administrator

Welcome!

:D You know not what you're asking when you request great stories... :P

A lot will depend on the type of stories you like, but you can't go wrong if you start with Dom Luka's stories (especially Desert Dropping). Indeed, just browse through the Classic Author, Signature Author, and Promising Author lists -- that will keep you busy for days, if not weeks. And that only touches the surface, as there are many great stories outside those lists, too.

If you'd like to keep yourself busy with short stories, try the various anthologies as there are many, many great stories there that won't take long to read.

Just...enjoy! Browse through the story collection, using the story tags to find things you're interested in, or maybe the advanced search feature. And, there's also the advanced options to allow you to find stories by other means, too.

Have fun! :read:

• Like 5

• Site Administrator

Graeme's covered just about everything on how to find stories you'll enjoy on your own, but if you're looking for recommendations from readers specifically (and that's okay too!) then I'd suggest giving us a few examples of your fav genres or story themes to go on. :)