Thuglife Thursday

The_Jordanator

'Hey, I'm gonna jump in the pool now.'

'Nah, you're not supposed to after you've eaten dinner.'

'I know but I'm going to anyway! THUGLIFE!!!'

Welcome to ThugLife Thurdsay! This forum invites you to share how you've been livin' the ThugLife. Everyone has that little bit of rebel in them. I want to know how you've broken the rules, how you've been a maverick, how you've been just that little bit unorthodox in your daily life.

If you know me, I'm always like this ;)

So it would be fitting for me to start:

Today at school, my socks were unintentionally down (we wear uniform and as part of it, our socks have to be up to our calves). It was unfortunate for me that a strict and sour teacher caught me and gave me a detention for my slack uniform. But when he asked for my name, I gave him my mates name! And he didn't suspect a thing! So I weaselled my way out of a detention and my mate got in trouble instead. THUGLIFE!!!

Don't worry, my mate gets detentions all the time for things he can't even remember and he owed me one anyway.

So how have you been living the ThugLife? Think you can top my one? Share your ThugLife experience with us! Make sure you emphasize the fact that you did what you did because you were livin the THUGLIFE too. Winner is picked my me. :)

• Like 4

I was once so rebellious, that I brought an open Coca-Cola into an auditorium despite the sign saying "No Food or Drinks" :lol:

Plus, To add salt to the wound I drank it inside! :P

**That my dear, is the extant of my Thuglife! :rofl: **

• Like 3

I went out and bought five different brightly coloured hair dyes today to give myself rainbow hair for the Oslo Pride parade on Saturday, because I'm a flipping subversive. Hashtag queer thuglife. :P

• Like 5

• Site Administrator

I went out and bought five different brightly coloured hair dyes today to give myself rainbow hair for the Oslo Pride parade on Saturday, because I'm a flipping subversive. Hashtag queer thuglife. :P

We want pictures!  :2thumbs:

It's Thursday, so you know what that means — it's ThugLife Thursday! THUGLIFE!

How have you been livin the ThugLife? Share it with us and the best example of you livin the ThugLife could make you Thug for the week. Who's this week thug? It's none other than Drew Espinosa, who brought Coke into a no food and drink zone! That's some true ThugLife right there.

I'm gonna start this week's ThugLife Thurdsay by what I did at school yesterday. We had this surprise assessment in English that was closed book no notes. We had to write an essay and I had no idea what to write, because I didn't revise. Then I got out my refill pad I had to use to write the essay on and saw that there was an excellence examplar I had copied down the week before on my pad! So I wrote my essay while I had the top grade examplar there to copy! THUGLIFE!

Now it's your turn: How have you been livin the ThugLife?

• Site Moderator

It's Thursday, so you know what that means — it's ThugLife Thursday! THUGLIFE!

How have you been livin the ThugLife? Share it with us and the best example of you livin the ThugLife could make you Thug for the week. Who's this week thug? It's none other than Drew Espinosa, who brought Coke into a no food and drink zone! That's some true ThugLife right there.

I'm gonna start this week's ThugLife Thurdsay by what I did at school yesterday. We had this surprise assessment in English that was closed book no notes. We had to write an essay and I had no idea what to write, because I didn't revise. Then I got out my refill pad I had to use to write the essay on and saw that there was an excellence examplar I had copied down the week before on my pad! So I wrote my essay while I had the top grade examplar there to copy! THUGLIFE!

Now it's your turn: How have you been livin the ThugLife?

I just looked at the NZ school schedule and I'm trying to cope with the fact that you basically attend school year round. How depressing...

It is taking an incredible amount of will power to stop myself from posting things here. Just not a good idea.