Something Beautiful To See

Thats cool. But, I was bothered that I didn't see any straight couples. Like, I support marriage between two people, not just gays.

JB, this is a celebration of gay marriage. Showing Fiances/newlyweds in each state after the June ruling :)

PS: I apologize if I violated the rules by mentioning the Supreme Court ruling :)

I believe any couple has more than earned the right to show affection to each other on their wedding day :D

Now, I don't mind seeing couples hold hands and kiss each other. I actually am filled with joy seeing love and romance :wub: but, when couples start really making out (tongues and grinding involved) well... :*) Save that for more intimate settings.

• Like 1

I believe any couple has more than earned the right to show affection to each other on their wedding day :D

Now, I don't mind seeing couples hold hands and kiss each other. I actually am filled with joy seeing love and romance :wub: but, when couples start really making out (tongues and grinding involved) well... :*) Save that for more intimate settings.

or a live streaming blog :o:lol:

Nice video and it is a celebration of LGBT marriage. I also understand what JB means, Marriage equality won not due to LGBT community efforts alone and it really was a victory of love over hate; togetherness over division.