Johnny Manziel Cut By Cleveland

If that boy played as hard as he talks... Excuse the political commentary but his ego reminds me of Trump!

edit

And I'm not surprised after the crap the NFL had to deal with recently over domestic abuse. Players better not even looked crosseyed at their wives/girlfriends.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1

That's why you should always choose a Longhorn over an Aggie xD!!!

You say that like his attitude was something he could have only picked up as an Aggie and not anywhere else along the way... :P

You say that like his attitude was something he could have only picked up as an Aggie and not anywhere else along the way... :P

I can only speak to direct experience...and fact :P

Heh... Can't go wrong to be honest... Aggie = Farmboy or Military man... if you're into that.. then Longhorns = Cowboys. Too much. :P 

As for him, I'm glad he finally got waived, I'm surprised it took this long. He pretty much did the opposite of what he was supposed to do, sad that he'd rather make an ass of himself than throw a football. :P 

Manziel is talented but he has to clean up his act before anyone else will give him a shot.

The insider buzz is that he'll go to rehab and counseling and show up at the Cowboys mini-camp this summer.

Romo is about done, Jerry Jones needs a QB and he can have Johnny Football for chump change.